RBLX/ai - Elevate Your Game with AI-Generated Icons and Thumbnails

No worries at all, it’s a new service and it’s different so people are asking lots of questions. I try my best to answer all of them so I’m able to explain more about it and gain the trust from any potential customers.

I’m glad you like RBLX/ai, and I appreciate the initial feedback with the pricing!

You can also add me on Discord: arxkdev and we can discuss more about those samples and the rest.

1 Like

Why is the payment for robux 5x more expensive?? 800 robux for 1 credit while int he store you can get 1 for $2 is wild more expensive.

Sadly the Robux options have to be more expensive because of the cut that Roblox takes from the actual Robux itself, and then translated into DevEx(able) rates.

Robux Payments has been added as a means of payment for those who prefer not to use Stripe or pay in USD, opting instead to use their preferred familiar currency: R$.

2 Likes

I mean I get it, but 5x more expensive is a bit too much in my opinion.

The Problem is, that this resource replaces alot of artists that are really talented for their work. Also not a great way to get a teenage audience.

Does it really boost CTR? Yes. thats the sad reality.

2 Likes

I’d rather use my money to hire cheap gfx artist or even make it myself

9 Likes

I understand the worry that automation AI tools like RBLX/ai might impact talented artists, or any artists at all. However, our goal is not to replace artists but to empower them.

RBLX/ai can help artists by speeding up repetitive tasks and providing new creative possibilities, allowing them to focus more on their creative work and artistic ideas.

For newer developers, RBLX/ai can serve as an educational tool, teaching them about Roblox GFX and design while providing them with resources to create their own projects more efficiently, keeping the development costs as low as possible.

I believe that RBLX/ai can coexist with today’s GFX artists, enhancing the creative community rather than diminishing it.

1 Like

Interesting, I’ll definitely give it a try when I’m ready to release my next game.

Those subscription plans are still a bad sell though, very pricy for the limitations. Most other diffusion models give unlimited generations at those prices or even earlier, hell even Midjourney. Could you add support for character integration to the credits? Really not interested in signing up for one of those subscriptions.

1 Like

I hope it works out well for you when you decide to use it!

Most other image generation models are not able to generate up to 15 images at a time (with our best plan), generate thumbnails, generate images including specific Roblox characters, and generate images specifically aimed towards Roblox themes. The Pro and Unlimited plans will be receiving updates and when more premium features get added, they’ll likely only be available under a paid plan to make them worth it.

The Character integration will likely stay under a plan, but we’ll see I guess.

Also, please enlighten me on what you would like to see in the RBLX/ai subscription plans to make it worth purchasing for you as a consumer.

1 Like

May 21st 2024 - Sign Up with Roblox

New Features:

• You can now sign up using the Roblox OAuth Provider. Note: You will not be able to link a Roblox account when you sign up with a Roblox account & you cannot link an account that is already signed up with that account and vice versa
  • With a RBLX/ai Roblox OAuth account, you must set an email before purchasing subscriptions or USD packages.
  • A new Credits package

Changes:

• Pricing for the Subscription, Pay as you go (USD) and Pay as you go (Robux) has been altered
  • Tweaks to the AI engine
  • Pro Plan now allows up to 7 concurrent generations
  • Unlimited Plan now allows up to 15 concurrent generations
  • Accessibility Changes

Fixes:

• Roblox Packages not awarding the right amount through the website. Users that had that problem were given the full amount manually
  • The Credits Place allowing users to buy credits without having a linked account. It now shows a screen if you do not have a linked website account & will not let you purchase.
  • Google & Discord Auth Providers Profile Images not loading
  • Website Optimizations
  • Accessibility Fixes
  • API fixes

We launched RBLX/ai on Product Hunt, find us and upvote here:

2 Likes

You can literally get AI-Generated Roblox Art for free, and plus, having an AI Generated Icon/Thumbnail doesn’t make your game stand out more, it makes it look like it has no real effort put into it.

3 Likes

Why would I pay for a service that offers LITERALLY the same results as any free AI image generator. You argue that they don’t get Roblox correct, well, neither do your pictures. It’s legit the same output. Stop trying to scam people with something they can use for free. Your OP is like WAYYYY too long in the first place for something that anyone can find on Google in 2 seconds and use.

5 Likes

I understand your frustration, but I’d really like to know the same results you are getting on other AI generators. It would be great If you can provide me an example of an alternative that can come up with and icon and thumbnail in similar quality to RBLX/ai while also integrating custom Roblox users into graphics.

With RBLX/ai, yes you can get results that are non-Roblox, but this only happens when users input prompts that are way too long and descriptive OR putting keywords like “A Roblox character” as it messes with some of the internal modifications. To combat this problem: as people input more keywords that come out with non-Roblox characters, I’ll be adding them to the list that if used again will simply be ignored. You can also read the Guide for how to get the best results.

This is absolutely not a scam, the product clearly states what it does, and what you purchase is what you get. You decide whether you want to use it or not.

While the OP is quite long, it isn’t exactly common knowledge that you can find online considering I’m the only person that created this service and the only person that can provide helpful insights and information on the actual product. The thread has to go over a lot of information/details because my main goal is to build a trust between the service and the potential customers.

1 Like

This is a great product! I think there’s an inherent dislike for your product, considering its nature as an AI-powered service. However, you’ve done a great job at incorporating a great variety of options for the user to choose from and have outdone several other services that I’ve tried. Bing AI, for example, is not up to par for a variety of reasons, including the fact that many of the images are blocked (as it believes the image is foul).

On the basis of cost, I believe that the new pricing revisions has made your product much more attractive. In the future, a sign-up bonus would be nice for users to get a feel for RBLX/ai before spending their money, but I understand the many vulnerabilities & flaws this presents.

Overall, I would have to disagree with the haters on this post. The service you’ve created feels polished and effective, and I believe that AI is an inevitable major player in the realm of Graphic Design. It serves a great purpose in creating sketches for artists and can be used in conjunction with artists, which makes AI an amazing tool for Developers.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words and the great feedback :grin:

I will definitely be looking for ways to offer users a test right off the bat so they can see results for their own use cases before they sign up for plans or pay money for packages.

I absolutely agree with this!

1 Like

I mean, DALL-E 3 should be able to generate the same with the correct proompt.

I will quote from your blogs

In short, you yourself have said it in this line here

1. RBLX/ai is designed using the OpenAI API, utilizing the Chat Generation and Image Generation models they have available.

You are virtually reselling DALL-E 3 with a long prompt before your own prompt very much. Basically, what anyone could do, just with 30 dollar upsell, and a little over. So your claim of it being a “Fine tuned” model doesn’t hold much truth really, and is a lie. You aren’t fine tuned, you are just a resell for a prompt that is too expensive to be worth the cost.

2 Likes

RBLX/ai was using a fine tuned LLM trained on successful prompts that it had computed. It was trained on ~500 successful 400-800 complex word prompts. Doing more tests made me realize that it actually seemed worse than using a regular AI model & did not support fine tuned models past GPT-3.5-Turbo, so I opted in for a completely different text generation model by a completely different company.

RBLX/ai is essentially a massive prompt engineer that is designed to take in something extremely simple and not needing to mention anything about Roblox and compute a complex 400-800 word prompt with extremely detailed information on how to achieve the graphic you are looking for whilst also keeping it within the bounds of Roblox. I’m 99% positive as a developer myself, the average Roblox developer would not like to spend 2 hours testing and coming up with a 10 word prompt that still doesn’t get it right.

fyi: I’ll eventually opt back in for using a trained LLM when there is better availability for it, which means the chance of someone getting something non-related to Roblox would be near 0.

Also, as I’ve mentioned a couple times here, you can only use DALL-E 3 using the API (pay as you go) or if you sign up for a $20 USD/month plan in which you still get limited image generations daily and only able to generate 1 image at a time making your review/revision times extremely slow for wanting the right game graphic.

So basically what I understood here is, the prompt is not predefined, rather is generated by an LLM to then be piped into a model like DALLE3?

That is correct. Translates into an extremely complex prompt. 1,000s of tests ran to ensure that it yields the best results possible. DALL-E 3 is the final image product. I’ll be training up an image generation model at some point as well.

Off topic but: Here’s an example website with over 100,000 users and 130,000 icons generated that people find helpful for creating business icons using the same kind of process:

No, this is awful. Just use Stable Diffusion and a good model.

5 Likes