RBXDev group - information and how to join

Accepted both @deaddudexxx & @Turpichu4321

1 Like

Request sent.

Added

Requested to join

Username: Des_tructo

Shining_Diamando, requested. Accept my memes.

I sent a request.

New to the dev forums, Hai everybody!
I’d like to join the group :smiley:

Accepted the following people:

Welcome! :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve had the bot clear out the pending queue again. The following users requested in but didn’t post here, and have now been added:

I finally had the time to finish moving the bot onto a hosted server, so it will run perpetually now. Any future join requests should be automatically processed within 10-20 minutes. Make sure your ROBLOX and devforum names are the same (log out and then back in on the devforums) or you will be rejected.

4 Likes

I sent a request.

Thank you

I have requested to join the group.

If the bot hasn’t accepted you after 2 hours of pending & posting here, please message me and I’ll manually accept you. :slightly_smiling_face:

We had the bot run through all current members and check to see if they were on the developer forums in case we missed users who were kicked off or we accidentally accepted random users into the group. Past usernames were checked, so the flagged users do not have a devforum account linked to their ROBLOX account at all. The following users have been removed:

• BIessTheFaIIen
  • AtomicRXN
  • BrokenBone
  • DataSynchronized
  • XeliaPrime
  • devSera
  • James_Woods
  • Urbanize
  • Zethrax
  • AL_PACA
  • Joeypm1
  • hlelo_wolrd
  • RbxDevAlex
  • mat852
  • Kirbykid02
  • xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx
  • Aspernator
  • LUVMARIOLUIGI10000
  • Dingity
  • CyberDennis
  • glitch19
  • PlusReed
  • Kenetec
  • Exudo
  • SwardGames
  • Embarked
  • Vert6
  • BobBrick
  • Guarranteed
  • gypped
  • ryandolan123

We understand some users have changed which ROBLOX account their forum account is linked to, in which case please pend back into the group under that ROBLOX account.

Requested to join

Hey guys

User- Avastru

Thanks a lot!

Hey, can I be admitted into the group? Thanks!

I would love to be a part of the group! Thanks.

This thread is now considered obsolete, you can read about the new approval process on the original post. @EchoReaper is also writing a post detailing the new approval system, which should go live soon. That thread will be the new home for questions and concerns regarding group admission.

UPDATE: New thread now live.

2 Likes

See:

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/unofficial-devforum-group-discussion/246393