RBXMod is Expanding!

RBXMod%20Hiring%20Banner

What is a RBXMod?

RBXMod is a cloud hosting service for modules. It allows cross-game communication, even across games not owned by the same developer, keeps source code private, and allows game owners to trust the modules because each is reviewed. RBXMods are a “disruptive technology” and will revolutionize Roblox. RBXMods are completely separate from Roblox and run on the Amazon AWS cloud, scaling with the demands of games.
power

Positions

I’ll be hiring in two areas. The first is employees for RBXMod LLC developing the full stack and the second is for a profitable game demonstrating the capabilities of RBXMods. Candidates will be interviewed, preferably by video conference, and given an offer shortly after if accepted. Candidates need not be able to work full time or have extensive experience to apply – I will take the time to get to know each person and will be working along side them.

These positions are a great opportunity to learn real world skills; As I’ve completed my degree, had internships, and led teams before we’ll be using Agile Development Methodologies including daily Scrum, two week Sprints and Sprint Planning meetings, and a Retrospective. We’ll be using software to track issues, bugs, and progress.

RBXMod LLC Positions

• C application developers (Linux)
  • Database administrators
  • Lua reviewers
  • Front-end JavaScript / React / Boost developers

Game Studio Positions

• Scripters
  • Builders
  • Animators
  • Community Relations (*)
  • Partners (**)

(*) The Community Relations position is very, very important and will be filled by me unless a suitable candidate is found. This position will be contacting other developers to obtain content from their games / studios and give some of our content to them to demonstrate the inter-game mechanics.

(**) The Partners pseudo-position is are those who own a game and want to use some of the inter-game mechanics.

Alternatively, if an existing game studio would like to take on the demonstration game (I see RBXMod’s technology greatly adding to the profitability) then I’d be happy to work with them.

Compensation

Payment depends both upon the position being filled and the applicant’s skill. Some positions are volunteer while others are percentage based but all positions will gain valuable work skills (and a recommendation if needed for future jobs). Compensation will be further discussed during the interview and in a formal offer before hiring.

Contact Us

If you are interested send an email, optionally with a resume, to admin@rbxmod.com. I’ll let you know when I receive your resume and when I’d either like to have a video conference with you or will keep your application on file.

Informational Links

(this thing was not done in a closet)
Main website: https://rbxmod.com/about.html

Tutorial Playlist:

4 Likes

Will we be paid for any of the positions?

Yes, the game developers will earn commission based on the game’s net income. Lua reviewers will begin to be compensated after RBXMod leaves beta testing; reviews will begin to require compensation at that point which reviewers will again receive commission for. Ultimately each person’s compensation will be discussed during the interview and agreed upon before starting. Compensation is flexible and resources can be reallocated based upon the applicant, so I hesitate to issue any blanketing promises.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.