RDC 2020 Speaker Applications for San Francisco

Question: If I’ll be over 18 when RDC is scheduled to be but am not at the moment, do I still need my parents’ approval?

Also, I’m super excited to apply for this wonderful opportunity to spread more of my knowledge and techniques with other developers! :happy4:

5 Likes

MUMMY! I’M REPORTING

Please do! :smiley:

5 Likes

omg its happening. the time is now

5 Likes

It doesnt really matter if ur member neither if ur even member of devforum

3 Likes

Are you allowed to talk about your own projects? Like, I’m working on a website that would seriously improve the development workflow - can I talk about it?

3 Likes

If this is devable, then this is my guess:
You could probably do a topic on the Security of Roblox Scripts.
And talk about security.
Why that o-word-that-I-can’t-pronounce-or-spell is bad.
And a solution. Devable.

2 Likes

I want to talk about selling assets as a new business model on the platform. How you can get involved, what it means to you as a developer, how a marketplace improves your development workflow, etc. Roblox is bringing out their own asset marketplace, I want to talk about that and how Devable can be used to improve it.

2 Likes

Yeah, so basically that.
That sounds so cool, and I’d watch your talk from Australia. Thanks Youtube
So yeah,
You’ve basically got your description and stuff there.
I think that would be good.
From what I’ve seen, I’d highly suggest appyling. (:

3 Likes

I’m just asking since RDC is basically only for members unless you apply as a new member.

2 Likes

Wow! This is awesome! Can’t wait! ^0^

6 Likes

You can present with parents permission!

6 Likes

Please keep the conversation about speaker applications!

I have a problem, I need a administrator to answer. I just put letters as the answer to see what the question where do I could write a draft. I accidentally submitted it, what should I do?

6 Likes

Would I be able to apply for multiple topics at one? If so, should I do it in one application or in multiple? Please let me know, as I have multiple topic ideas that I don’t know if the team will accept. Thanks.

3 Likes

I Think, You can apply for multiple Topics. I would apply for a topic that I think im the best at. I hope you find this helpful.

5 Likes

I’d like to know: how many applications are the team expected to sift through? In other words, what is the acceptance rate for this application?
Edit: instead of more likes, I’d like a response.

6 Likes

Are there plans to do speaker applications for a potential RDC Europe?

6 Likes

@chewbeccca The team. Must go all, or if I have a team, and they don’t want go only the owner. They obligatorily must go to the Event or no?

3 Likes

If you are giving a presentation, then obviously all the speakers of the presentation must be able to be there in person. This is not an application for attendees so non-speakers are not relevant.

6 Likes

If someone lives in Europe, do you pay tickets and hotel costs?

2 Likes