RDC 2020 Speaker Applications for San Francisco

OH THANK YA ROBLOX!!!
(Kids get to present XD)
(I think xd)

2 Likes

You still need to be 13, have a good topic, and obviously stuff like a chaperone.

2 Likes

please make the date not arround the Gamescom Exhibition. Due to work reason I need to go there and would not be able to come to SF
its the biggest gaming exhibition in europe : 25.–29.August.2020

thanks…

2 Likes

Chances are that this might not be the case. RDC last year was hosted on around August 11th but they have also hosted it a week later in previous years. My best bet is to wait and see when the dates are released, and make any according plans around those dates. Hopefully you’ll still be able to attend SF should RDC be held earlier.

3 Likes

Also just adding this here for general info or anyone applying for this, devs 16+ do not need a chaperone, only age 13-15!

4 Likes

So I’m a part time writer and have published my book so I know a little about speaking. But what if we have a fear of public speaking can we get someone to give the speech instead of us?

3 Likes

This sounds like an amazing opportunity, but I have a question. Are you able to video call to the conference and give the presentation there? I might consider this and travel to RDC, but I was just curious.

2 Likes

Just applied! Good luck to everyone! This is a great opportunity for us developers.

3 Likes

Regarding that, I suspect the “coaching and mentoring” that Roblox will provide us will cover that if you bring it up. If worst comes to worst, I’m sure they’ll do it for you - but if you could conquer that fear it’ll be amazing! Good luck if you apply! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone who has applied! The survey is now closed.

8 Likes

Hey developers,

At this time, all speakers have been chosen and reached out to.
Thank you to everybody who applied! There were a lot of fantastic ideas this year!

Thanks,
Developer Relations

12 Likes