RDC 2021 - See You This October!

I’m excited to see you all in person again! The different venue is going to be interesting! :wink:

6 Likes

This looks fancy despite it’s outward appearance.
Anyways, hope I get in!

12 Likes

So excited to finally see some news about RDC! Hopefully, I can make this my first RDC :pray:

Amazing work to the people at Devrel for making these changes!

14 Likes

I’m trusting you! If I don’t see the swag this year, I will be incredibly disappointed!

4 Likes

Fantastic! I really do appreciate you all thinking this out for the developer community and giving many the opportunity to attend either in-person or virtually!

Best wishes to all invited, I look forward to seeing a lot of you receiving swag from the holy gods themselves! <3

11 Likes

I’m exited for this, hope I could get invited one day

1 Like

How do you get invited to the RDC?

1 Like

Not gonna lie my first impression of the venue from the exterior was pretty bad considering 2019 was planned to be in a 4-star hotel :joy:

Excited either way, the event is much more important than the venue itself.

3 Likes

Very cool, ill try and make it.

2 Likes

Wow look at this place! Right next to the bay as well! Very excited for RDC this year! :smiley:
Anyone wanna go and rent a yacht? :joy:

31 Likes

I don’t think I’m going to get an invite this year but I’ll hopefully get invited next year!

The place looks awesome though

3 Likes

RDC2021 will be very interesting since it’s a hybrid aswell.

3 Likes

What is accepted as proof of vaccination?

3 Likes

Awesome! Hope to see you guys there.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what was announced, weather I am invited or not?

I’ve been fully vaccinated since April, and hope I have the opportunity to attend in person again! Might wear a costume of my character this time.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what will be held in this year’s RDC Event! I’m interested to see how In person and online will work. Good luck to anyone who gets invited have fun and enjoy!

October 14th you say? well that’s a close date for one of my certification exams, I think i can work with this

3 Likes

:o
you can see the turtles from the venue!

Really happy to see this years RDC plans changed to a hybrid version, the venue looks amazing!

Hopefully I will be able to attend this year :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Would be great if I get invited, I would either get an excuse to come to the US or just experience something cool online. The venue looks awesome. Even if I don’t get invited this year, I hope to attend one day.