RDC 2023: Submit Your Question to Builderman!

Hey Builderman! Why are you trying to erase the remnants of what made your platform good and refusing to listen to feedback? Thanks!

18 Likes

How does Roblox plan to broaden its appeal and advertising strategies to engage and retain older players, ensuring the platform remains relevant and enticing for audiences beyond the younger demographic?

10 Likes

this is extremely exciting, I hope my question gets accepted

9 Likes

Hey, just wondering - I was looking through the questions when I accidently clicked submit before filling in my question. It then popped up showing the submitted screen. Does anyone know if I will face moderation action due to this mistake?

11 Likes

Kinda wish they have a live chat featured like someone else said. Connect 2023 had live questioning so it would be better if we got one.

10 Likes

I’m just going to repeat the questions I had in the last AMA that were left unanswered:

Just realized that there’s a form I’ll have to put this in.

14 Likes

And then they’ll selectively remove videos from RDC. Fortunately, we’ll be there to back them up.

10 Likes

I kinda wanna see a feature on the Forum that allows me to click on a message and view all replies to the message.

Because I wanted to know if a Staff answered your question, so I can find the answer.

10 Likes

Since others are sharing their questions here, I thought I’d put mines as well;

Throughout Roblox’s history, it has put importance on allowing users from a wide variety of devices to access Roblox, from tablets, phones, computers, laptops, and consoles (specifically the Xbox One and Series X|S). Are there any near plans to make Roblox more easily accessible on currently supported devices along with potentially newer devices like Sony’s PlayStation 5 or the Nintendo Switch?

12 Likes

As someone who is interested in Artificial Intelligence, I think this would be one of the most interesting questions to be answered. Right now the scope of AI is limited to the Material Generator (which is decent) and Code Generator (also alright.) But AI could greatly help with search and discovery along with improving moderation.

10 Likes

My question: Why did you end up changing the advertising policy making users under 13 not being able to see ads? This is hurting many people business wise for attracting players to their games. Will you be adjusting this policy ever again?

14 Likes

I really want to submit a question but I am fully expecting that this Q&A session will be full of the usual “most burning personal questions” and all of the feel-good “visionary” questions but none of the actual topics that matter to developers despite this being the Roblox Developers Conference.

He’s one guy so I get that he doesn’t have the answer to everything but matters really start needing to reach the right people and I’m afraid that submitting a question would just be in vain. :confused:

11 Likes

That already exists. If you click on the arrow next to the number of replies it shows the replies.

7 Likes

Just submitted my question, and I wish everyone else who submitted theirs best of luck!

Hope I could catch the video on RDC.

11 Likes

How questions is asking only submitted your question, most likely about contact on form seeing this about knowing on the platform including physical location, virtual viewing or probably smth. Maybe gonna have sign up for the RDC for Q&A online as they question answer.

9 Likes

It’ll be released on YouTube after a while.

9 Likes

help me fix this lag by responding :wink:

function submitQuestion(question)
   local response = game:GetService("HttpService"):PostAsync("https://web.roblox.com", tostring(question), 3)
   return response
end

local response = submitQuestion("Can you please improve moderation? We all know people get banned for the most innocent of things.")
local co = coroutine.wrap(function()
   while true do
      if response then
         print("RESPONSE FROM BUILDERMAN:", response)
         coroutine.yield(co)
         coroutine.close(co)
      end
      while true do
         print("ouch lag")
      end
   end
end)
co()
10 Likes

I have a question. Could we send in a question about how Builderman created Roblox (certain ideas, etc.)?

4 Likes

How can I watch Q&A? Or where can I watch?

4 Likes

just one question, ANY UPDATES ABOUT THE AUDIOS

7 Likes