Re-designed my latest GFX

Thats the old one

This is the new one

Personally I think the new one is better. What do you all think?

6 Likes

Looks absolutely fire! Just need a bit of lighting, not too much. I hope you keep up the good work!

1 Like

The pose doesn’t look right. It looks like he’s just lifting the gun instead of holding it properly. Try adjusting the left arm.

1 Like

Looks a bit better then the last one. Just a bit more lighting on the rig, and maybe fix the posing of the render as it looks like the gun is going through the hand. Anyways, not bad!

1 Like

Thank you so much! (30 characters)

Yea, i’m not too good with gun poses.

Very nice, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you kind sir or ma’am! (30 characters)

Yeah i like the new one more with the better Weapon holding and stuff

1 Like

Looks decent, should add some depth by placing lighting source on the building casting better appearance shadows on the surface and build itself.

Firstly as for the design itself, I would work on your posing since the character doesn’t look like he is holding the shotgun from my point of view it (looks like the character is about to hand it or give it to somebody) seems very odd and stiff unless this was a problem choosing different posing selections? Also the shadows are a bit dim and almost appear out of place.

Specifically the back of the character you should add a lighting in the above corner since a lot of buildings normally feature circle lighting implemented underneath a ceiling. I’d try to brighten up the background a bit so the design could pop more.

There’s different posing selections you could take and use see which one suits your overall preference and go from there, perhaps include characters in the background or a suitcase, something to give the scene more items instead of a character standing in a corner of a build ready to hand the gun to someone. Otherwise it’s alright try finding a better lighting source.

1 Like