Realism — Make your games feel more immersive!

Woah this is really cool! I love how well it was made. Thank you for creating such a wonderful thing.

10 Likes

Haha rpg makers go brrrrr.

Thank you for this, now only if I can figure out how to use this… the problem is, I haven’t the foggiest idea how :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Nevermind, just found out what I have to do.

7 Likes

I have the same question as @prTESTAQ… how do you open the file? It would be easier as an open-sourced Roblox game or free model.

4 Likes

This is actually pretty simple to do, with 2 options I know of!

If you haven't gotten the .rbxm file yet

Go to the releases page and download the most recent version image

You have 2 choices to insert the model:

Drag and drop

If the file is in a easy to access area like your desktop, simply drag and drop into studios!

This will place the scripts in the workspace.

or

Insert from file

If your file is somewhere not so accessible, you can use “Insert from file”

Right click to access this menu!

Now lets say you have your file in the Download folder, navigate to the folder, and double click it, or click open in the bottom right of the window!

18 Likes

I’ll start publishing this as a model soon.

23 Likes

More dynamic characters animations are always great. :grinning:

5 Likes

I’ve been seeing you hint at this for quite some time now, and here it is!
Thanks for the release, many developers will benefit from such an epic resource :heart:

5 Likes

I found a repeated error while using r6, I didnt touch the scripts
I put RealsimServer in ServerScript Service and RealismClient in StarterPlayerScripts

@Maximum_ADHD

8 Likes

Doesn’t work with r6 as far as I know.

3 Likes

I don’t know. That’s what CloneTrooper said so I’m taking his word for it.

6 Likes

Thanks for your help!

What I had tried was opening the file, but I noticed it was a .rbxm instead of the usual .rbxl.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s a bug. I was trying to make a polished version out of multiple forks of the code I had, and overlooked this by accident. I’ll have it fixed shortly.

9 Likes

R6 should be working properly again! I’ve published a new release with this patch:

9 Likes

It works perfectly without an error. Thank you very much!

2 Likes

I don’t know if R15 has this issue too but every time my character spawns, I don’t hear the footsteps until I jump.

2 Likes

That happens with others footsteps changing scripts too.

4 Likes
5 Likes

You did a pretty good job, however there is one problem i have regarding it. When i’m using a tool and it uses a animation that is using both arms, the left arm does not move (this is on R6, unaware if this happens with R15 as well).
May have done a poor job explaining but here’s a video of what i mean.

7 Likes

Hey nice system but i have a problem. When ever i reset or die studios freezes and dosent recover. I get this error.
rK6kdIezYc