Realism — Make your games feel more immersive!

I have a problem. When I make a custom hat and go to first person perspective some parts of the hat stays visible in my head. How can I prevent this from happening?

I know I’m way late, but this is awesome! This’ll save me so much time, thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

This is great, although i have a problem that whenever u face down in first person and u run into a wall, you can see through the walls.

1 Like

You can set CanCollide to true on the client’s head to prevent this.

dude, i never thought about that but anyways thanks for the help.

Seems like the arm rotation doesn’t work with custom animations on the R15 rig.

No errors are printed, and when I did some basic debugging, I found that the code highlighted in blue did not run at all.

EDIT : I tried the exact same code on a tool without animations and it worked just fine. So it seems like it almost 100% has something to do with the tool being animated.

3 Likes

Hey there, the issue is due to Roblox’s new animation weighted blend fix, disabling it under workspace did the trick for me.

2 Likes

Got an issue where my custom helmets are colliding with the first person camera which really ruins the first person view, are there any ways to make it that it won’t show custom hats while You’re in first person view similar to vanilla’s camera system works.

The problem is that with a strong rapprochement with the parts, the camera enters them, which makes them invisible bruh

Anyone know how we can disable the view bobbing / camera bobbing when the player is in first person?

Great! Love it! I’m using it for my game, but I ran into an issue. In first person, it stutters when turning.

Only issue I ran into though.

this is pretty late; like to draw your attention to this
the body doesn’t rotate along with the head while swimming with an r15 character

hey please help me disable this feature it a material footstep

Love it! One question, how would you go about adding the footstep sounds provided in the realism client into an npc?

Super smooth module, improves my projects by a bunch. Although, I’m unsure if anyone else is having this issue where when an animation is loaded & played, the arms seem to bend inwards ? This only occurs when the user looks around.

(thus why I believe this to be a module issue & because my animation does not include any LeftLowerArm or RightLowerArm movement)

https://gyazo.com/eb0b8706ab459bbd7aa77a72636dc1fb

1 Like

Is there ever going to be proper support for swimming? Currently, in first person while swimming, you can turn around a full 360* without your body turning around, which looks kinda weird.

1 Like

I ran across a problem, it might be something on my end because I have some other scripts that modify camera behavior. But when combined with the realism client and r15, the camera doesn’t position correctly to the head when looking up and down; instead, it makes the camera go through the wall.

r15:

r6:

2 Likes

In the local Realism client script, there is a module config script. Delete the table with the audio sound ids.

1 Like

Probably something on your end, a low-end PC maybe? Would help if you had sent a video. Make sure you downloaded and correctly parented the Realism Client and Realism Server Script.

1 Like

the fix was disabling workspace.Retargeting, seems to be a roblox issue

3 Likes