Realistic Scene: 'Research Facility - Office Sector'

Based this off some cool images I found on Pinterest of courtyard based areas in the middle of buildings.

Follow me on twitter here for more content
screenshots taken with the normal build of studio

38 Likes

Your work is phenomenal. It is so realistic and looks absolutely amazing! Keep up the great work. Maybe as a suggestion, you create an aquarium? It would look awesome!
:100:

3 Likes

How did you make those plants in the picture? They look really cool!

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: it looks amazing! This is taking Roblox to a whole new level of where its possibly more than Roblox

3 Likes

I really love the work your doing here! Using roblox’s lighting features and your building skills to the max, I love it!

2 Likes

i just noticed the lighting bruh

2 Likes

Dude what, this is AMAZING! Great job

2 Likes

This is really cool! I love the contrast between the bright vegetation and the dark office building! Great use of the new lighting.

1 Like

Wow, the lighting and vegetation is really good!

1 Like

The building is stunning, hard to believe its roblox! Also how did you make those plants?

Nice building. The lighting is great and so is the foilage.

1 Like

Great work as always! May I ask how did you manage to use such materials as the glass and concrete wall? I figured perhaps Blender is involved but I don’t know exactly how

My first question is: Is that Roblox?

1 Like

Looks amazing, some of the best graphics I’ve ever seen on Roblox.

1 Like

No way… :hushed: Is the realistic fountain made with ParticleEmitter? Looks so good omg

2 Likes

No way is this Roblox! Amazing work!!

2 Likes

For a second i thought this was just a photo from a real life interior. Great job!

3 Likes

i love your work! that looks pretty interesting

did not notice this was 2 years ago

1 Like