Really Cool Map I Made!

New map I made!

It was for a game but not anymore, go check it out! It’s really cool, it was originally based off of TTD but it’s kinda different, it’s whatever lol.

It’s a showcase now, feel free to donate, it really helps me out!

For The Lazy People

For any inquires contact me :wink: James_#0932

15 Likes

I think it’s cool, but the donation board in the game is different from the donation board in the picture…

1 Like

Yeah, the one in the pictures is what I made, I didn’t want to have a free model in the pictures of stuff I made.

Was definitely a fun experience!

3 Likes

So I assume you liked the map?

2 Likes

yes, I did :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

its so cool and good to play :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

The tree leaves don’t fit with the map, but overall you did a great job!

4 Likes

? You didn’t play the game?

2021-07-09

The last person to play the game was me, over 15 minutes ago…

1 Like

but…

What do you mean? Give context…

I’m a lazy person xd. So far in the picture I can see good quality in the map. I only have to say that the trees are to realistic for a low poly styled map. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

They’re supposed to be cartoony-anime styled trees…

wait nvm lol i just noticed sorry for disturbance

The map looks really nice! Only feedback I have is maybe some more decorations or interactive elements of the showcase, other than that it looks fantastic!

It’s really cool but i recommend adding some more stuff because it kinda feels a bit empty, good luck! :smiley:

Do you have any ideas on what I could add?

I suggest adding more trees, hills, decoration and anything that fits the theme

It’s a pretty cool map! The leaves on the trees seem a bit small, I suggest scaling them up a bit. The map seems sort of empty. You could add more props and a small pond to fill up space.

2 Likes

im busy for now i see the pic :+1: :+1:

1 Like