What are you working on currently? (2021)

Gmt+3

Thanks for the question!

I’ve been working on multiple projects, some big, some small and right now I’m working on a game called SNS [Sunday Night Singin’] And its a big open world FNF game. Heres a sneak peak of some of the new characters that’s going to be in the Story mode!

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 10.13.09 AM

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 10.13.21 AM

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 10.13.28 AM

Hope you all enjoy it when it comes out!

6 Likes

So… summer break and pause of homeschooling was getting us a lil bit more power to continue working on @TinoH444 s game Stairways to Heaven

Finally… we added the U.F.O.s to the game and a planet earth you can only reach by flying there… staircase is high enough. And a leaderboard that is tracking what altitude players reached.

https://ro.blox.com/Ebh5?pid=share&is_retargeting=true&af_dp=robloxmobile%3A%2F%2Fnavigation%2Fgame_details%3FgameId%3D2318757329&af_web_dp=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.roblox.com%2Fgames%2F6287910273

3 Likes

I love a good seamanship. This is a really nice collection of models… all bey your own? thanks for sharing!

1 Like

MORE GENESIS THINGS.
Schools’ starting again within a few days and that makes me mad because I have less time to play games and procrastinate working on this project.

Anyway, very early pre alpha development game teaser whilst i avoid scripting the enemies (the idea scares me)
(note from the future - this game is in limbo until ai stops being so difficult to make, as is the fate for many of my other projects)

25 Likes

Been working on a cool map!

4 Likes

Space X? Rocket Lab? More like SPACE LAB!

In all seriousness, nice.

1 Like

I feel like that room is empty maybe add a bookshelf

Some progress on my museum

4 Likes

UI prototype

19 Likes

This is beautiful. This sets the bar pretty high for all the other modelers out there.

2 Likes

Reminds me of Burnout Paradise! Awesome!

For the past few weeks, I have been working on a small showcase of a small district of a city including some custom made meshes. It will take a long time to finish, especially with the amount of scenery and detail I plan on including. Please enjoy.

Below are some screenshots, keep in mind this is still a work in progress.

Game link: Downtown (WIP) - Roblox

19 Likes

I’ve been working on a speed running game since last year up to now.

some preview of the game:

4 Likes

images human_male_render

The images you see here are completely real. These are just a few examples. Don’t forget to like for more images. :heart:

11 Likes

The fog has been reduced, (But not so much so that the colors are not altered), now you can better appreciate things that are “far away”

21 Likes

This looks amazing, you’ve inspired me! The stools are especially a nice touch.

2 Likes

how do you make the ui bend around the camera like that? it looks amazing!

1 Like

This is probably the wrong thing to comment on but, what is with the loading screen? a progress bar and a wheel? it looks fake since the progress bar is to consistent. if it is fake then I suggest you remove it entirely.

The modelling is great but the texture of the cloak guy has to much sheen. i think slate would be a better texture.