Really weird glitch that makes the UI look glitchy

Hello.
I have a game with a really unknown bug i have never seen anywhere except my game.
Its there since Halloween 2020 update and i really want to fix it.

^ this is just an example image, but it pretty much replicates how it works.
What this does, is it basically makes the text part cut off, but keep the stroke part

I have tried to ask people about it and tried to search for people having the same problem, but i couldn’t find a solution to fix this.

Note: This both happens in studio and in-game and it affects BillboardGui’s and ScreenGui’s

Update: This is still happening, now with actual proof of this happening.
If you put your camera at a certain angle, the chat bubble background will completely dissapear and this will show up instead.
…and this.
this has not yet happened in my other games, so something in this one causes it, im pretty sure.
Also, this does not happen with GUI anymore, just the SurfaceUIs and BillboardUIs

For me this has been happening for a couple months, idk what causes it though.

This probably has something to do with the Data Leak you posted about a while back. Though, from ACE_X16’s response, it seems like you’re not the only one experiencing this problem. (Though data leaks could happen to multiple people,) I do think it has to do more with the BillboardGui’s. You could try replacing the BillboardGui’s and see if that fixes the problem. Or to see if it is a data leak, go into another game and copy and paste the Guis and keep a good watch on them.

Hope this helped a bit!