Recent GFX (Looking for Feedback)

NOTE: This is a repost of First GFX (Blender)! Looking for feedback! because few people saw it.
Hello devs! I just started using Blender yesterday. I want to hear some feedback on how to improve please! :smiley:
GFX:

1. First GFX ever
    First-RenderWatermarked-Copy
  2. GFX for a friend
  3. Broken Friendship (Yes, I know it might seem worse but I’ll keep trying :slight_smile: )
  4. Sorcerer’s Study

(Changed my watermark since it was easy to steal)
    That’s all! I took around an hour adjusting everything just so it looks good enough for me. Please send feedback! :smiley: (Note that I found the sword on GFX #2 in toolbox since I am bad at modeling :sweat_smile: )
10 Likes

Thanks for the likes! If you would, please send feedback on how to improve in the comments :slight_smile:

Of all the GFX I showed in this post, which one do you like the most?
  • First GFX (1)
  • Swordmaster (2)
  • Broken Friendship (3)

0 voters

I like the 2nd GFX :sweat_smile:

Pretty Sick would suggest some lighting tho

That is awesome how long are you taking on each picture

Each picture takes 10-20 minutes to make.

1 Like

Cool! my first ever GFX is about the same level in terms of “how good it looks”.

I had a bit of blender experience before hand creating it. Good luck on making some GFXs!

1 Like

What do you use to make your gfx

I use blender to make my gfx. There are lots of tutorials in yt.

1 Like

Thank you for the help and advice

Also, try to match and add a background to the GFX

these all have weird lighting, bland backgrounds, and not so great posing. you need to improve lighting, posing, sets, etc. also you need good ideas for a gfx

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. I’m not used to blender but I’ll keep trying. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Not to be rude in anyways, but it’s a bit way too dark, and the green text in the first one that shows is way far from the green. use these tips in the future

Not bad! I do suggest adding some more depth to the scene(s) though. And now that I think about it, maybe you could them a bit brighter? Probably just personal preference, but it might look cool. Other than that, keep it up friend! :slight_smile:

I think the other guy’s GFX looked better sorry.

1 Like

They are too simple in my opinion.

I know you just started using blender for gfx but you could add special effects using photoshop

Hey everyone! I’ve been reading your feedback and I know I’ve been simple right now. I’m learning how to do photoshop effects right now and I’m working on something good!

These GFX Are good, but they are kinda empty.

I would suggest using backgrounds and doing some better ligthing.