Recommended clothings links to user profile instead of group

For some reason, when you go to any clothing and click on the creator of a clothing(must be a group) that is in the recommended section, it will link to a user profile instead

Repro

1. Go to any clothing (shirt t shirt, pants)
  2. Click on the creator of a clothing(must be a group) in the recommended section

Expected Behavior :
It will link to a group
Actual Behavior :
It actually links to a user profile which has the same id as the group
Video Proof
Image Proof :

4 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

3 Likes

I PM’d @Bug-Support and then they told me to make a topic in #bulletin-board, then they moved the topic to bug reports

As of October 16, this bug is still occurring. I wouldn’t mark this post as solved until it’s actually fixed.

I’m guessing it’s because this isn’t really that severe, the current workaround is by just clicking the clothing then clicking on the creator

This issue still persists when navigating to someones profile directly. It will immediately throw the browsing user into the inventory of the profile page you clicked on, and it’s impossible to actually look at someones profile without it redirecting you to their inventory.

Not sure if this is just me, I need more people to confirm if this is true.

I’m using the Brave Browser v.94

1 Like

It seems that the issue you and @Vyntrick were having was being caused by the BTRoblox extension and is not related to the bug described in the original post.

2 Likes

Oh, I figured it was a Roblox issue because I happened on another browser that BTRoblox was disabled on, but thanks for the report. I just checked now and that issue must be fixed then.

If any other issues occur without extensions I’ll be sure to post about it here.

1 Like

Thank you BTRoblox was the cause of my issue.

1 Like

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.