"Recommended For You" is the same for everyone, destroying small games right now!🚩

About an hour ago I noticed my games dropped an insane amount of playing, I did some digging and found out the “Recommended For You” on everyone’s home page is the exact same.

I have checked the stats of smaller games and those dropped at the moment those games insanely went up in playing. The “Recommended For You” has been randomly changed to the same for everyone.

Direct link: https://www.roblox.com/home

Expected behavior

The “Recommended For You” should be personalized again as soon as possible.

19 Likes

For example Arm Wrestle Simulator:

This game is displayed on the “Recommended For You”

My game Bow Simulator:

Dropped the same hour to the ground.

5 Likes

Same has happened to me - my recommendations tab is no longer tailored to me, and my game’s CCU has randomly halved within the past 2 hours.

6 Likes

the rich keep getting richer i guess??
needs to be fixed asap my game is dead

9 Likes

Able to pretty easily verify that this is true. Current recommendations for me look like this, which is identical to the above screenshot:

Feels like this should be fixed ASAP. Not cool for small games.

9 Likes

Thank you for the report. Our engineering team is actively working on a resolution.

We will follow up with updates once resolved.

23 Likes

It seems to be on the discover page only, not the homepage.

7 Likes

W KnightGaladeId!!!

Hope the engineers and managers in charge the recommendations find my post helpful & insightful: Introducing Today’s Picks - A New Curated Sort on Home [Pilot] - #153 by FutureWebsiteOwner

7 Likes

Staff from the discovery team have responded about this!

9 Likes

“Recommended For You” doesn’t stand for what YOU would like to play, but rather what ROBLOX wants you play.

6 Likes

Thank you all for your patience. Confirming, our engineering team has resolved the issue.

17 Likes

Well everything changed here! Thanks for the update!

8 Likes

I had these same games recommended to me a couple hours ago but they changed so its fixed :happy1:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.