Recommended games show thumbnails instead of game icon

Recommended games in the inventory tab (Inventory > places) show game thumbnails instead of the game icon.

The issue occurs on every user’s inventory page, in all categories where recommended games are shown (The categories are places and private servers)

Issue occurs on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge

Link to an inventory:

Screenshot of the issue:

The issue occurs in every inventory tab where recommended places are shown (Private servers/places tabs and their subcategories)

5 Likes

In addition, the recommended bar is not filling up all the way.

6 Likes

Could you provide us with more info regarding this issue? What are your pc specs? Does this issue occur when you look at your own inventory or just certain inventories? Any other specific info as to how to get this issue to occur is needed before we can file an internal ticket.

1 Like

Here are some additional details:

The issue occurs on every user’s inventory page, in all categories where recommended games are shown (The categories are places and private servers)

Issue occurs on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge

1 Like

Ok, please follow these directions as it helps the engineers figure out what’s going on and makes it easier for them to debug. Either edit this post and add all of the new info or make a new post please How to post a Bug Report.

2 Likes

I’ve just noticed the same thing here.
It only happens when I’m on the inventory page, either mine or the one from someone else. Not anywhere else to my knowledge.

I’m on macOS using Safari.

3 Likes

It doesn’t happen for me

It looks perfectly fine.
I am using Google Chrome on Windows 10

The OP is showcasing a different place where this bug happens (check the link). The recommended for you on the games page is separate

3 Likes

Ah, I understand thanks for the clarification. And yes the bug is happening for me.

Why is there only 1 game?

3 Likes

I guess it’s related to the bug, it does seem to not always fill the entire space.

1 Like

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.