Recruiting developers for signs Studio!

This is basically what I want. Different people that can do this. ↓

And this ↓
Continuing the discussion from XIaine's Portfolio:

About Signs Studio

Hi there! I am Gat! I am creator of Signs Studio!
So basically covered what I want above ↑ I am creating a game called Dawning. I am putting 150k in sponsoring. I can pay 150k to those who
Do UI.(70k+)
Do scripts. (Full pay)
Do builds. (Only 80k)
Does into/gfx (only 20k)
You must be active in work and must be a good team player! EVERYONE will earn equal game %.
Contact on discord SignsDev7382
You must send me a message saying. “Applied” in Roblox.

3 Likes

You should use good grammar for recruitments and why are you using someone elses portfolio?

2 Likes

I’m so confused as to why my portfolio was used.

5 Likes

Hey there I m interested to fill the gfx artist position, check out my portfolio ArdominB | GFX Artist For Hire! (Closed)
Discord : Ay-Men#7917

1 Like

They want someone that can do work similar to yours. I’m confused why not just approach you tho lol.

3 Likes

Hello Gat! Im interested in being your UI maker Please contact me here or some other social media

1 Like

Hey i wanna fill the builder position, here’s my discord tag Thesoul1234#0677

1 Like

Howdy, I would like to assist in the User Interference Position if it is still available. You may contact me on Discord at Zxrizy#0001. Thanks.

Hello, I have used good grammer? If I have done something wrong just say! Please do I don’t want to make mistakes!

They are right, I just used your portfolio for examples. If you would like to be hired just ask!

1 Like

Ok! If your interested just add me!

Ok! Add me on discord SignsDev7382

Ok! Add me on discord SignsDev7382! Thanks for applying!

Ok! Just are me on discord! SignsDev7382!

Hello, I think I’d do a good UI designer. I sent a friend request on Discord

CorMemory#0498

Ok! I Will check it out👍 thanks.

I am flattered that you have used my portfolio as an example of the work you wish to be done for your game. Don’t ever be afraid to reach out to me in the future though!

1 Like

Ok! I would love to hire you for my team. Your work is amazing! Just seemed a lil to high of a lot for me. If you up for it that’s amazing! Just add me on discord SignsDev7382. Alsoroblox. Thanks!

Not interested in being hired but I’m okay with selling you assets I have already made. Added you a while ago, been waiting for you to accept the request Lol

You also made grammar mistakes in this message,bruh.