Unfeasibly | Portfolio

About Me

Hi, my name is Ash, and I’m a passionate UI designer, programmer and game designer. I’ve worked with a range of people and in many different workplaces.

Showcase

Here are some screenshots of my interface work

mocap

Availability

You can contact me any time, we can come up with a suitable work period for both of us.

Payment

My prices tend to range from 25,000R$+

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or Discord (ashy#0291)

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

50 Likes

Ash is a really hardworking and reliable UI designer, you can see that in his work!

Totally would recommend him :grin:

4 Likes

Awesome UI Designer, great engineer and trustable friend. You expect good UI from any designer but Ash goes above and beyond. 100% Vouch.

5 Likes

I can strongly vouch for Ash’s skill in design; he’s an expert and highly reliable.

3 Likes

I can vouch for Ash, not only as a great designer, but as a top guy as well. He has real dedication towards making user interfaces, and will only get better over time.

You should definitely consider hiring Ash if your project needs quality UI at a brilliant price!

4 Likes

I would definitely recommend Ash; his work is great and he’s easy to work with. He always takes notes and is ready to help.

4 Likes

I’m actively looking for commissions.

Updated work

1 Like

You have seen my Recruitment post? I taged you. Your work is amazing! Add me on discord SignsDev7382
Or on Roblox. It would be amazing if we could get something done :fist_right::boom::fist_left:
I am putting 150k in supporting.

1 Like

I appreciate the offer, I should’ve elaborated more; I’m actively looking for commissions rather than full term placements for teams which I’m not ready to devote all of my time to, apologies.

Ok! I was meaning me purchasing assets that you have already made! I would rank you a contributor and still do a high pay. That’s sorta what I meant as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump, I need some commissions.

ash;#0001

There are other things I was going to try to hire other people you pick

Prices have been updated. Enjoy.

New example.

Ash is a cool, reliable guy. Superb work is consistently put out.

1 Like

Brilliant work. I will totally consider purchasing some UI from you if I ever lead any projects. From what I’ve been hearing from certain users, you seem like a reasonable person to purchase UI from. Thanks for sharing your portfolio with us, have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Hey there ash! i’m looking to commision you, but when i try adding your discord it doesn’t work :frowning:
Mind adding me on discord??

Poltergeist#0666

1 Like

Extremely quick but quality work, enjoyed working with Ash & his friends. Super easy to get along and communicate with. (:

1 Like

Ash is an amazing, dependable, and hardworking UI designer! If you’re ever in need of high-quality UIs, you should definitely consider hiring him! :smile:

1 Like

Awesome UI designer, I’ve been following Ash since basically the start of his graphics and he’s been improving quite a lot. I’d suggest ordering from him if you are looking for quality UIs!

1 Like