[REFURBISHED] Adonis Guide V2.0

:unban (username) that is how you unban someone.

You script them in; found in the settings script. It is fairly simple to understand when you locate it. So in other words you manually do it, no plugins are needed. Although you can use plugins for custom commands.

1 Like

Added a newer tutorial made by @Expertcoderz : Adonis Admin Setup Guide for Developers
-to hopefully allow better understanding of adonis if you don’t understand my tutorial.

2 Likes

Oh okay thanks, i appreciate it :slight_smile:

Why should I use this instead of Commander?

What specific features do you personally see in Commander that Adonis does not already provide, in the context of your game?

Is there a way to link a Discord webhook to Adonis to log:
-The username (MitchDev47, etc)
-The command (pm: me test, for example)

And is there also a way to do this with moderation commands such as ban, kick, warn, and so on?
-Username of mod
-Punishment
-Punished user
-Reason for command

If this isn’t possible it would be great to know that… but if it is possible, does anyone have a tutorial or whatever? Thanks

It’s obviously possible. In fact, we have provided a simple configurable plugin if you want to set it up quick: https://github.com/Sceleratis/Adonis-Plugins/blob/master/Server/Server-DiscordWebhookLogs.lua
(Copy-paste the file’s contents into a ModuleScript named “Server-WebhookLogs” and placed under Adonis_Loader > Config > Plugins. Then open the script and put in your webhook URL at Line 12.)

Note that since Discord has banned webhooks being sent from Roblox, you’ll have to use a proxy such as this to get any of your webhooks functioning.

Edit 2022-08-12: Updated plugin link.

5 Likes

Fantastic, thank you so much :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Heya just a little additional information in the comments I might be updating this guide soon with some extra details as Adonis did update their system.

1 Like

Hey, im very confused on many things, how do i connect Client with Server, i mean, i want to create an window when my custom command is created, how do i do that?

How to fix this error ? Its always coming when someone tries to execute an command that effects others like :bring OtherPlayer

Does anyone know how to add waypoints in Roblox studio to use with Adonis

others is the keyword for getting others.
:bring others.
Not too sure if thats what you meant but there is also :bring nonadmins

Do you mean people can run commands and they teleport to the waypoints? In that case it would have to be a custom command.

I ment that you cant use commands on anyone but I found out that there is no fix yet and you can only use commands on other players when you write their name with non capitalized letters

Is there a way to stop all of the warns from Adonis? I want a clean Output from when I use it in Studio and in ROBLOX’s client. It just gets kind of annoying.

1 Like

How would you give the custom rank in chat.
Like :mod [USER] but for the custom rank i made.

Make a custom command for it. charactersrtertetrtertsts

How?

cahrhachabshdbhasdjbasdabsdhasjd