Reintroducing Hourly Revenue to Creator Analytics

True that it should be private but Roblox owns every game made on their platform so in a way they can use it as “sample” information. I’m just guessing, not saying that Roblox should display that information.

Is it constantly happening or you can see the chart after a refresh?

I can see it when I using my iPhone, but on PC error is constantly happening

Had the issue initially, then it resolved itself, but then it began occuring again

1 Like

It is indeed placeholder data. Fun to dream though!

5 Likes

Thanks for reporting the issue. We improved the stability in our service this morning. Could you let us know if you still have this issue or not? Thanks!

Seems to be working again! Thank you

I am still receiving request failures when trying to view hourly revenue for my experiences. Occasionally it will successfully load hourly revenue, but 90% of the time it fails.

According to the network activity, the web API to fetch hourly revenue is failing with a 400 (bad request) error. When going directly to the web API page to view hourly revenue for the experience, it does successfully return the correct data with no HTTP errors.

Then @friedrich1717 shold check this bug report. I have same error code (400 bad request)

Hi Tony:
The issue should be fixed now. If you still have 400 and not able to load the chart, please let me know. Thanks!

The issue appears to now be resolved. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Suddenly getting “Request Failed” on all my experiences (have tried clearing cookies and using different browsers). Any fix?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.