Release Notes for 376

Notes for Release 376

3 Likes

Client Difference Log

API Changes

Added Class PackageService : Instance [NotCreatable] [Service] [NotReplicated]

Added Property Enum<HumanoidCollisionType> Humanoid.CollisionType {✏️PluginSecurity}

Added Function Dictionary MeshContentProvider:GetContentMemoryData() {RobloxScriptSecurity}
Added Function float TweenService:GetValue(float alpha, Enum<EasingStyle> easingStyle, Enum<EasingDirection> easingDirection)

Added Enum HumanoidCollisionType
	Added EnumItem HumanoidCollisionType.OuterBox : 0
	Added EnumItem HumanoidCollisionType.InnerBox : 1

Changed the parameters of Function LocalizationService:StartTextScraper 
	  to: (bool enforceRequirements = false)

Changed the parameters of Event NotificationService.RobloxConnectionChanged 
	from: (string connectionName, Enum<ConnectionState> connectionState, string sequenceNumber)
	  to: (string connectionName, Enum<ConnectionState> connectionState, string sequenceNumber, string namespaceSequenceNumbers)

(Click here for a syntax highlighted version!)

3 Likes

Glad to see this was implemented. I use custom tweening for parts of my games, but it requires me to use a custom easing method. This makes it easier for me to change easing methods without having to change the math.

7 Likes

Game Settings for the avatar can now be set on unpublished places.

This, I like. There were some issues regarding avatar settings not being able to be published on non-live games and it’s intuitive to be able to test these features without needing to publish changes or create a quick system that overrides avatar appearances.

Added Class PackageService : Instance [NotCreatable] [Service] [NotReplicated]

This, I’m curious about. Is this an internal service, or is this something that’s intended to be available to us developers? What’s it about?

1 Like

It appears to be internal, as it has no public facing API.
It could be some sort of storage for packages, but I have no evidence to back that up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.