Release Notes for 392

Notes for Release 392

23 Likes

Client Difference Log

API Changes

Added Property int HumanoidDescription.NumberEmotesLoaded {RobloxScriptSecurity} [Hidden]
Added Property string PluginAction.DefaultShortcut {RobloxScriptSecurity} [<📁> Load-only] [NotReplicated]
Added Property bool Studio.Auto Closing Brackets
Added Property bool Studio.Auto Closing Quotes
Added Property bool Studio.Skip Closing Brackets and Quotes

Added Function void ScrollingFrame:ClearInertialScrolling() {RobloxScriptSecurity}
Added Function Vector2 ScrollingFrame:GetSampledInertialVelocity() {RobloxScriptSecurity}
Added Function void Terrain:FillCylinder(CFrame cframe, float height, float radius, Enum<Material> material)

Added EnumItem StudioStyleGuideColor.Merge3HighlightOriginal : 89
Added EnumItem StudioStyleGuideColor.Merge3HighlightMine : 90
Added EnumItem StudioStyleGuideColor.Merge3HighlightTheirs : 91

Changed the category of Property Studio.Enable Autocomplete 
	  to: "Script Editor"

(Click here for a syntax highlighted version!)

6 Likes

world explodes

Excited to see some long-needed upgrades to TextBoxes!

20 Likes

That sure is some well-formed Unicode. I’m sad it’s RobloxScriptSecurity though.

:eyes:

Did this by any chance come about after realizing that the context help ran in Internet Explorer? x)

4 Likes

Huh.

1 Like

Oops. Thats what I get for copying and pasting from Notepad++ with the encoding set to ANSI.

1 Like

“Fixed keys getting stuck in the down state when switching between windows.”
I’ll have to figure out a way around this, it was critical to how I tested interactions between multiple characters.

2 Likes

Any better way you could simulate input instead?

I’m sure I can work something out, it was just very convenient for testing gun interactions in my fps by just holding left click, then alt tabbing to the other player’s view. I could probably create some studio only keybinds which simulate this.

2 Likes

So after messing around with bit32, it’s come out being fairly fast. A great addition!

2 Likes

Native captcha is for when we browse the website or?

In Studio. I.e. instead of going to the website to log in and complete captcha, you can do it in Studio without having to relaunch

1 Like

So happy that text selection has been added I’ve been waiting for a long time, this makes textbox interaction 100% better than before.

5 Likes

An open bracket and a closing bracket should be closed automatically.

No offense, but no. This has completely thrown off my programming after manually typing these out for years (same goes for the quotes change too).

Can we have a way to disable automatically closing brackets and quotes?

1 Like

Checked settings?

It’s all there.

5 Likes

Looks like I stand corrected then. I was really annoyed by this yesterday but I’m happy to know you can already turn it off.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.