Release Notes for 608

Send a PM to: Bug support - Developer Forum | Roblox.

4 Likes

I noticed that thereā€™s been no new Xbox builds since the new year. Is going to be resolved soon?

4 Likes

AudioEmitters: Audio Emitters.

It Emits audio

3 Likes

Neither functions appear to be released yet:

Nice to see some news about Environment Maps, post-release they seem to have been completely forgotten about until recently.

5 Likes

some of these make everything easier. awesome.

3 Likes

Uh oh, looks like Roblox are doing it again.

3 Likes

Fair enough they should make it work globally on every each instance instead of making it work just on Player Instance and Player.Character

4 Likes

they are working on a hydrodynamic update, and prob for terrain update in future

3 Likes

Yes, new Xbox 608 update is being rolled out.

2 Likes

Finally, no more having to add highlights to parts that render/disappear depending on the cameraā€™s angle.

2 Likes

So, no mention of the broken Animation Editor? damn, guess i canā€™t continue my work for yet another week.

3 Likes

If you select Workspace and change SignalBehavior to Default things should work again. Thereā€™s a fix in flight as well, it just wasnā€™t in this release.

2 Likes

Yep, not what iā€™m referring to tho, just one of the bugs introduced in the same patch.

Iā€™m talking about ā€œCan't select parts by clicking on their Name inside the Animation Editorā€, which is a far bigger problem and has no workaround. (with the Tool Selection, you could still use R to switch between states.)

Already messaged Bug Support some days ago, i guess i can only wait, but itā€™s kinda depressing to see that people didnā€™t even acknowledge it, as if they arenā€™t aware.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.