Remembering Nimblz

It’s heartbreaking that they died so young. I can only imagine the bereavement of their family right now.

Sending love :blue_heart:

78 Likes

Damn, i remember this guy and talked to him a while back, really sad to see him go, rest in piece :frowning:

33 Likes

Rest in peace, NimbIz.

I haven’t really heard about NimbIz until today, Sad that you had to leave us.

I’ve played NimbIz game’s but didn’t pay that much close attention, sad that he is gone now.

32 Likes

My condolences to his family.
It’s sad to see someone go like that, rest in peace, man.

29 Likes

It’s always heart wrenching to hear another well respected user that tragically passed away in the community.

Fly high dude, and may you rest in peace… :pensive:

Here’s also hoping that we get a virtual item in remembrance for them, like the tribute that we got for Lizzy_Winkle and her pair of wings from this years Bloxy Awards, for example…

I’ll be sending my thoughts & prayers to his family at this horrible time.

46 Likes

RIP Nimblz, you will always be remembered. Atleast you’re in a better place now. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us and the community.

28 Likes

Rest In Peace Nimblz :pray:, loved playing “Sno day” and “Eg!”… I hope their family and friends are doing okay :frowning:

27 Likes

Nimblz was an amazing person, I remember playing “eg!” every single day seeing him… Rest in peace… :pray: :broken_heart:

Psalm 73:26
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

The man was only 21…

1998 - 2020

62 Likes

This is quite sad to hear. I remember playing Eg for the first time, it was very amazing to explore. Rest in peace, Nimblz.

29 Likes

Ah man. I always remembered Eg and used it as an example of how goofy Roblox can be. Rest in peace, Nimblz. You’ll be remembered.

45 Likes

Rest in peace Nimblz, I remember first playing eg with one of my best friends and it was one of the best experiences on roblox we had. You’ll be deeply missed by the entirety of the community. May you rest in peace.:pray: :heart:

27 Likes

May his games enrich the hearts of young people, and inspire other to be great as him. Although I didn’t know him, I hope that one day, people will look up to him as an awesome developer.I also loved his game “eg”. It showed humor and talent combined, and is one of the greatest ROBLOX games ever. RIP Nimblz. :pensive: Everyone (Including me) shower his family and friends with love, for they have just lost a loved one.

27 Likes

I didn’t know them personally but I know they have and always will have a massive impact on the community. May they rest in pace.

Sending love :purple_heart:

30 Likes

This is really sad, a young talented developer just left us like that.
Rest In Peace, we love you, and you are in a better place now.

21 Likes

Personally, I have never known Nimblz, but I have enjoyed the creative works they have made. I may not be someone who believes in an afterlife but if they do believe in one, I hope they carry on to where they wish. They shall rest in peace and I hope Nimblz’ loved ones wish the same. I have a hard time coming up with a proper sentence as it’s not common to lose someone. I wish Nimblz’ loved ones the best too. I hope they had lived to see everything they had wished for. Good afterlife I wish you if you do believe in one.

29 Likes

I never knew Austin personally however I did work with him on this years egg hunt. He was such an inspiration and the community loved him dearly.

When I found out about this a few days back I began to cry, this announcement was very upsetting to all.

Lets clap for his work on Roblox and also clap for what a kind young gentleman he was. :clap:

Lets also remember the time where I flooded his game with eggs!!

The most upsetting of all is that he was only 21, he had a whole life waiting for him.

Sending love to his family and may he rest in peace.

-Veesom

:heart: :pray:

80 Likes

r.i.p to this Young developer. :frowning:

17 Likes

Such a sad news of what has happened.

Nimblz will always be a part of this community and will be forever missed.

For all the memories you have created throughout your games we all say thank you.

12 Likes

Rest easy. You’re up there enjoying the after life. You died to young. So sad. :pray:

16 Likes

Same man, Eg was such a fun and a big contrast to the majority of games on roblox now.

17 Likes