Removal of Experimental Mode

Thank you.

Wish the intentions surrounding that first change had been made clearer when it happened though.

3 Likes

The steps of getting here seemed really unnecessary, but finally!

3 Likes

Thankyou!!

5 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

This brings me a lot of relief.

Called it.

1 Like

100% the right direction to go. It’s a shame older games may not be playable, though it’s for the better.

Also, hooray for no longer having to consider experimental mode when making free models! :tada: :tada:

8 Likes

This is a great step in the right direction! This will help upcoming devs by leading them to create games without experimental mode hampering their understanding of how the server and client works together. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s great! Thank you

1 Like

Really happy about this, was gutted after my favourite games that I used to play were taken down as I had so many memories there! Thank you!

This change will definitely help with the excessive exploiting problem on Roblox. I understand that you can’t just exploiting but you can definitely make it harder. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! Now I can visit classic builds in peace.

3 Likes

Glad to see all of the discussion on the previous post was acknowledged. This is definitely a step in the right direction. :slight_smile:

Added the following two bullet points.

15 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Memes, Puns & Meme related GIFs Thread

At least we can still go to them and see them even if they’re busted up now, they were busted up anyway, so its not that much of a difference. Thanks for listening.

8 Likes

Yes! I love this update!

(I can hear the kids screaming in the distance)

2 Likes

Right now filtering is enabled regardless of FilteringEnabled’s value.
I suspect the property will be updated in the future so its value is always true.

3 Likes

[Deleted old post]
[Deleted old post]

13 Likes

I know there will be several issues, and even some hatred created over this. Nevertheless, thank you for bringing forward this positive change.

I know that almost every developer here which has released a non-FE game was at some point frustrated with the exploit-ability of their own creations. I know this change may be difficult, particularly for less-experienced developers; however, this will not only place developers in full control of their game, but make every single player on the platform safer because of it.

Good work. This is what we needed.

1 Like