Removal of Guest Mode

We have included the following sentence in the initial post.

4 Likes

I remember the time before they even existed. Now we’re going back to that. Crazy.

12 Likes

Guests have been a huge part of ROBLOX, I can’t believe ROBLOX is putting a massive change of ending this.

The bright side is, we don’t have to worry about scripting usernames with spaces in between them.

7 Likes

Omg nuuuuuuu

They were so cute. :’(

11 Likes

Rip Friendly Guests

8 Likes

Nononono it’s

<(0_0<) <(0_0)> (>0_0)> KIRBY DANCE

11 Likes

Now that they have to make accounts, we’re gonna be seeing a whole lot more bacon hairs

23 Likes

RIP Guests

I actually think this is probably a good move, it should increase the number of new players, which is good.

But still, I had some good times being annoyed by guests, so I’ll miss them I guess?

2 Likes

Wanna be friends?

39 Likes

I guess the value of that toy increases suddenly :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Use the chat menu to talk to me.

9 Likes

Don’t forget ROOT

5 Likes

Adios, guests. Never actually played as one but I feel that this is a step closer to becoming a more engaged community. One last little “Oof” for our fallen comrades, before they finally arise as a new person. Glad for this to finally have happened, guests were holding some developers back with certain aspects, but now that shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

5 Likes

#RIP guests, but a good long term decision!

1 Like

should’ve seen this coming eventually
good change, gg

3 Likes

I’m wondering if they’ll rollback that toy. Probably not right? That will keep the memory of the guest alive.
:v)

6 Likes

The end of a remarkable piece of ROBLOX history. So long guests: you will be missed (well, probably not actually, since most of you were trolls anyway)
2006-2017

3 Likes

I would suggest keeping the Guest ability but leaving it up to the player to decide if they want to allow Guests or not. Regardless, it may be surprising but definitely a good move in my books.

6 Likes

Juice!

5 Likes

Me and my friends once came across a pretty cool dude that was a guest. We were talking through custom TextLabels in game.

5 Likes