Replacer v1.1.1: Roblox Text Shortcut Replacements Plugin

these tools are useful to me and to others who prefer a simpler way to code. Not every developer is at the same level or has the same style. My resources are for those who find them helpful. theyā€™re not for you.

your system creates unmaintainable code that is hard to manage by 3rd party users (us), your level/style is way below the common standard so this is why everyone is flaming you

including the fact that this costs 100 robux for a glorified module importer, yeah I definitely know why this has 46 replies as of now

7 Likes

then how to you make a module cost robux???

1 Like

the plugin goal is to simplify some tasks and make coding easier, especially for beginners or those who have a different coding style. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s the best or the only way, just another way to do things. About the price, I believe that itā€™s worth it for the convenience it offers to those who find it helpful. I appreciate the feedback, and Iā€™ll keep working on improving my skills and my resources.

Are you serious man ā€¦
Really listen to people ā€¦

1 Like

he barely listens to feedback, when someone gives feedback, he gives a bad response

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry if it seems like Iā€™m not listening. Thatā€™s really not the case. I take all feedback seriously, even if I donā€™t always agree with it or respond in the way you might expect.

I think we should not give him feedback so ā€¦
He seems to not listen to us ā€¦
But I saw that you talked about roblox TOS and roblox doesnā€™t allow you to make a topic only for an advertisment of your ā€œpluginā€ cause if it was really for feedback or help the community youā€™d have firstly make it free and after that youā€™d have listened to us to improve your ā€œpluginā€ !
EDIT : sorry if I sound a bit rude

2 Likes

In this case you should make a vote (itā€™s democracy :joy:) takes some peoples idea and then make a vote !
Really man we would love to see you improve yourself !!!
Donā€™t give up if you are in this way !

1 Like

I donā€™t believe this is an advertisement.

Advertising is only an issue when you spam your plugin in other peopleā€™s posts in a specific way, and paid plugins are fine to be here or in Creations Feedback.

If you think the plugin is useful, post it here, otherwise in Creations Feedback.

Iā€™m gonna touch some grass anyways.

2 Likes

Why would I not be allowed to share the code if I have direct access to the plugin files anyway? That would be Robloxā€™s fault.

You posted it online. Do you really think that by posting source code available for (almost) everyone magically makes them think ā€œoh itā€™s paid i should be abiding by their IP and not share the code!ā€, like if I can see it, I can access it, I can modify it, I can distribute itā€¦ I can do anything with it. Roblox ToS does not specify IP holder when it comes to plugins, all it says is:

• Roblox Terms of Service, Roblox Creator Terms, Section 1: Intellectual Property, Part B: Ownership of UGC and License Grant to Roblox, i [ā€¦] Creator retains all copyrights that Creator may hold in the UGC, [ā€¦] and (b) in consideration of using the Services and Creatorā€™s potential to earn Robux, Creator grants Roblox a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license [ā€¦] to host, store, transfer, translate, localize, publicly display, publicly perform (including by means of digital audio transmissions and on a through-to-the-audience basis), reproduce (including in timed synchronization to visual images), modify, enhance, distribute, and use the UGC that Creator uploads or makes available on the Services in whole or in part. [ā€¦]

Besides, ChatGPT isnā€™t going to help you. Please use your own words.

4 Likes

you can see it but if it costs money and you post the code then other people who didnā€™t buy it use it, and thatā€™s called theft and then you become a thief

If I am correct, I think you can do anything with the plugin if you buy it. Such as posting the code because it technically is your property now.

He can do anything but he canā€™t give the cost to people who havenā€™t bought

You can give it to those people who have not bought it.

think logically someone create something and its take a long time, after that someone else buys it, and it should cost robux, then he just shares the code with people who didnā€™t buy it even when it should cost robux

string.format("you have %d shards", 5)

4 Likes

This thing is something completely different that only looks similar

What? That there are some kind of wierd variables you can set and itll replace the text with it?
Guess what

local playerName = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Name
print(string.format("%s is ur name", playerName))
print(string.format("%s is ur name, too", playerName))
1 Like

ā€œReplacer v1.0.1: Roblox Text Shortcut Replacements Pluginā€