Report Catalog Errors

Item: Lord of the Federation
Link to item or Asset ID: Lord of the Federation - Roblox
Issue or current text: The wars of unification are complete. The federation is whole once more. All of creation is yours.
Recommendation or corrected text: The Wars of Reunification are complete. The Federation is whole once more. All of creation is yours.

Change ‘unification’ to ‘Reunification’ to be in-line with this item’s series & certain words should be capitalised to be in-line with this item’s series.

Item: Duke of the Federation
Link to item or Asset ID: Duke of the Federation - Roblox
Issue or current text: The wars of re-unification are complete. The federation is whole once more. All of creation is yours.
Recommendation or corrected text: The Wars of Reunification are complete. The Federation is whole once more. All of creation is yours.

Change ‘war’ to ‘wars’ to be in-line with this item’s series & certain words should be capitalised to be in-line with this item’s series.

Item: Lord of the Tixeration
Link to item or Asset ID: Lord of the Tixeration - Roblox
Issue or current text: The wars of tixification are complete. The federation is whole once more. All of the tix are yours.
Recommendation or corrected text: The Wars of Tixification are complete. The Federation is whole once more. All of the tix are yours.

Certain words should be capitalised to be in-line with this item’s series.

Item: Zeppelin Top Hat
Link to item or Asset ID: Zeppelin Top Hat - Roblox
Issue or current text: It’s hard for zeppelin enthusiast to find an appropriate hat.
Recommendation or corrected text: It’s hard for zeppelin enthusiasts to find an appropriate hat.

The phrase “zeppelin enthusiast” should be plural. It could also be changed to “a zeppelin enthusiast”.

Item: Emerald Valk Shades
Link to item or Asset ID: Emerald Valk Shades - Roblox
Issue or current text: For when you’re ridin’…but you’re feeling green.
Recommendation or corrected text: For when you’re ridin’… but you’re feeling green.

Put a space after the ellipsis.

Item: Violet Valk Shades
Link to item or Asset ID: Violet Valk Shades - Roblox
Issue or current text: For when you’re ridin’…but you just wanna chill.
Recommendation or corrected text: For when you’re ridin’… but you just wanna chill.

Item: 27th Century Centurion
Link to item or Asset ID: 27th Century Centurion - Roblox
Issue or current text: When your sworn duty is to fight incorporeal demons made of pure engery, you’d better be able to see the entire EM spectrum.
Recommendation or corrected text: When your sworn duty is to fight incorporeal demons made of pure energy, you’d better be able to see the entire EM spectrum.

Correct the misspelling of the word energy.

Item: Beret
Link to Item or Asset (2) Beret - Roblox
Issue or current text: C’est le chapeau parfait pour les artistes!
Recommendation or corrected text: Ç’est le chapeau parfait pour les artistes!

Incorrect C used.

Item: Royal Rabbit Ears
Link to Item or Asset (2) Royal Rabbit Ears - Roblox
Issue or current text: He’s the hoppin’ kind of the spring season.
Recommendation or corrected text: It’s the hoppin’ kind of spring season

Confusing choice of words, even I was confused making a suggestion. Also usage of “He’s”

Item: Kitty Ears
Link to Item or Asset (2) Kitty Ears - Roblox
Issue or current text: MY EARS. LET ME SHOW YOU THEM.
Recommendation or corrected text: MY EARS, LET ME SHOW YOU THEM!

Incorrect punctuation

Item: Mischief Tail
Link to Item or Asset (2) Mischief Tail - Roblox
Issue or current text: This guy looks like he’s up to no good.
Recommendation or corrected text: This person looks like they’re up to no good.

Item: Optiscope 650
Link to Item or Asset (2) Optiscope 650 - Roblox
Issue or current text: Sir, I’ve spotted the enemy. He’s at N 53° 32’ 6.1872", W 9° 53’ 19.9134". What are your orders?
Recommendation or corrected text: Sir, I’ve spotted the enemy. He’s at your 6. What are your orders?

Change from actual coordinates to a position like 6.

Item: Valkyrie 3000
Link to item or Asset ID: Valkyrie 3000 - Roblox
Issue or current text: In the future - all robots wear valkyries. The future doesn’t make sense.
Recommendation or corrected text: In the future, all robots wear valkyries. The future doesn’t make sense.

Incorrect use of hyphen.

Item: Valkyrie Helm
Link to item or Asset ID: Valkyrie Helm - Roblox
Issue or current text: This splendid helm is a replica of ones worn by the valkyries, a group of minor deities who serve Odin in Norse mythology. Led by Freya, they uphold justice and righteousness.
Recommendation or corrected text: This splendid helm is a replica of ones worn by the Valkyries, a group of minor deities who serve Odin in Norse mythology. Led by Freya, they uphold justice and righteousness.

‘Valkyries’ should be capitalised.

Item: Platinum and Sapphire Circlet of the Elven King
Link to item or Asset ID: Platinum and Sapphire Circlet of the Elven King - Roblox
Issue or current text: The Sapphire King rules the Blue Elves…the other kings make fun of him and call his elves Smurfs. The other kings are jealous of the Sapphire Elves’ powers. The benevolent Sapphire King knows this and ignores their comments.
Recommendation or corrected text: The Sapphire King rules the Blue Elves… The other kings make fun of him and call his elves Smurfs. The other kings are jealous of the Sapphire Elves’ powers. The benevolent Sapphire King knows this and ignores their comments.

Item: Tin Pot
Link: Tin Pot - Roblox
Current text: It’s a cooking pot. It’s got a handle, but you’ll have to trust me on that.
Recommended text: It’s a cooking pot. It’s got a handle, but you’ll have to trust me on that. Or you can just check the 3D view.

Reasoning: This description is outdated now that there is a 3d preview for items.

Item: Crescendo, The Soul Stealer
Link to item or Asset ID: Crescendo, The Soul Stealer - Roblox
Issue or current text: Forged with fiery flames and a demon’s eye the Crescendo ascends from its ancient sleep with a thundering tone.
Recommendation or corrected text:** Forged with fiery flames and a demon’s eye, the Crescendo ascends from its ancient sleep with a thundering tone.

Add a comma after ‘demon’s eye’.

Item: Chaos Master’s Wing Slasher
Link to item or Asset ID: Chaos Master's Wing Slasher - Roblox
Issue or current text: Man may not fly in your presence. Any person with wings will have them slashed by this sword and fall to their peril. As for your enemies on the ground, they’ll have a tough time escaping this swords speedy 24 damage hit.
Recommendation or corrected text: Man may not fly in your presence. Any person with wings will have them slashed by this sword and fall to their peril. As for your enemies on the ground, they’ll have a tough time escaping this sword’s speedy 24 damage hit.

Change ‘swords’ to ‘sword’s’ to indicate possession.

Item: General Protection Fault
Link to item or Asset ID: General Protection Fault - Roblox
Issue or current text: General Protection Fault is a time-traveling war criminal from the future. He’s wanted on 14 worlds for various heinous acts. Despite the fact that surveilance is ubiquitious in many sectors of the galaxy, no one living has ever seen his real face.
Recommendation or corrected text: General Protection Fault is a time-traveling war criminal from the future. He’s wanted on 14 worlds for various heinous acts. Despite the fact that surveillance is ubiquitous in many sectors of the galaxy, no one living has ever seen his real face.

Correct the spelling of ‘surveillance’ & ‘ubiquitous’ in the description.

Item: Pirate Mop
Link to item or Asset ID: Pirate Mop - Roblox
Issue: Mistakenly labeled as a gear while it should be a back accessory
Recommendation: Change the category into a back accessory instead

Item: Noob Attack: Katana Khaos
Link to item or Asset ID: Noob Attack: Katana Khaos - Roblox
Issue or current text: Somehow a noob got his hand on a katana and he’s out for sweet bloxxy vengence. Don’t ask me how - I always put my katanas away when I’m done with them.
Recommendation or corrected text: Somehow a noob got his hand on a katana and he’s out for sweet bloxxy vengeance. Don’t ask me how - I always put my katanas away when I’m done with them.

Correct the spelling of vengeance.

Item: Noob Attack: Ninja Nuisance
Link to item or Asset ID: Noob Attack: Ninja Nuisance - Roblox
Issue or current text: Ninja noobs are stealth (or at least as stealth as noobs can be). Be on the look out for ninja stars!
Recommendation or corrected text: Ninja noobs are stealth (or at least as stealth as noobs can be). Be on the lookout for ninja stars!

Change ‘look out’ to ‘lookout’.

Item: LOLHOW
Link to item or Asset ID: LOLHOW - Roblox
Issue or current text: This strange fruit is eaten mostly by noobs but sometimes even by veteran Robloxians. The question on their minds is HOW? No really, how?!

This hat came out of Reese’s Mystery Pony Pinata on April 16,2010 at 10:50 PM PDT.
Recommendation or corrected text: This strange fruit is eaten mostly by noobs but sometimes even by veteran Robloxians. The question on their minds is HOW? No really, how?!

This hat came out of Reese’s Mystery Pony Pinata on April 16, 2010 at 10:50 PM PDT.

Add a space after the comma on the final line.

Since when was the gear an accessory? What makes you think that this is an error?