[REPOST] FoodMate | Ordering System and UI Feedback

FoodMate is a free tool.

FoodMate | Alpha v0.0.3

Hello amazing people,
I have recently been develolping an ordering system, this will be open source and free for the public.
I do plan to release a paid version later on, but for now I’d love some feedback on what I should improve / add.

I won’t be providing screenshots as I want you to rate the product baed on its functionality not completely look. The functionality is where the work is.

It’s best to test with a friend, but you can test alone! (When claiming orders, the knife and fork emoji above your head is usually what the chef sees above the customer they’re serving’s head so they can deliver the food without going on a wild goose chase!)
Bug fix from earlier seems to have worked!

Strictly do not rate the following:
Names (CMCDEV ORDERING SYSTEM PLACE)
Colours Colors are set by the user in the config, they have a range of colours to choose from or they can make their own theme. Themes are created by just duplicating a UI gradient.

Prior to update rating: 5.63

Your feedback is appreciated

Please honestly rate our product:

0 voters

If you rate us below 7, please reply and tell us why so we can bump up your rating to a 7+!

Brought to you by @tozzleboy and @Trigger_HMS

it doesnt work

You joined at an unlucky time when I was fixing something, I didn’t think people were joining, my bad…
Sorry. :frowning:

@EatSleepCodeRepeat GITHUB: https://github.com/cmcdevelopments/FoodMateV3

1 Like

how do i make a board with the orders like your game? i really want to do that

Hi, check out the tutorial on this post: FoodMate V3 | FREE Cafe Ordering System

Hey, the tablet looks low quality (both of them) and i dont know why.

This started happening the day of release, I can’t work out why it happens but it does.

If you open the UI twice it fixes or just spam open close.