restoreOS phone test

I decided a few months ago that I wanted to make a roleplay phone screen framework

I forgot it existed and now I decided to make an example that you play on your phone and is like a phone operating system because I have never seen this for phones (Only Windows Error Simulator for PCs)
The game can only be run on phones and is in portrait mode like real phone home screens. I want feedback on how this runs because I am making improvements to this system and making it better!
Please give feedback on the system!

Also, On iPhones (Like my iPhone 11) with notches there is a bug when a game is portrait where the black bar meant to prevent UI displaying on the notch is still on the side like it is landscape mode, moving your phone like you are going into landscape then back should fix it.

Try joining on your phone, I have tried on an alt and it works

1 Like

Since the game is fairly basic, and runs well on my iPhone 6s. Giving a little feedback, I think the system’s style could be made to look a bit better by adding corners. The cat was a little jarring to see at first. I would try to go with a more modern simplistic look, similar to the wallpapers iPhones come with.

I will work on a wallpaper changing app

1 Like

I added the ability to make apps and made an emulator for studio!