Introducing the second iteration of my construction asset pack
A while back I created a construction asset pack for developers to enjoy, however it was created using CSG (Unions, in house), and was not optimized. So, I set out to make a new version with nicer visuals, completely out of meshes, optimized, and PBR ready. I have been working on this for a while, and it is finally ready.
I have released it under a CC-ND license. You may use it commercially, and not provide credit, however you may not re-release it. Please do not claim credit for the creation, or post it onto other 3D assets websites without express permission from me.
- Old asset pack: Construction Asset Pack
- To adjust metallic look, mess with the EnvironmentDiffuseScale and EnvironmentSpecularScale settings under lighting.
- They were designed for future lighting and ShadowMap lighting.
- You can use them without being PBR by going into the SurfacceAppearance instance, grabbing the ColorMap ID, deleting the SurfaceAppearance, and pasting the ID into Mesh’s texture field.
- Have feedback? Post it below!
Thank you for taking a look, and feel free to enjoy using these assets to create your perfect map.