Rezokar.xyz - An alternate way to proxy discord webhooks!

A while ago I noticed some webhooks were being rejected due to Discord shutting off communication to Roblox for a set of time. I decided to make my own proxy tool, but try to make it as easy as possible for others to use. all documentation, and rules, is on rezokar.xyz. EDIT: Discord has strict rules on using webhooks for logging, do NOT use it for that.

Earlier I posted in the wrong section without realizing, but NinjaFurfante07 asked a few questions so I thought I should answer those here.

Does this have any benefits over ones such as roproxy?

Entering RoProxy.com, as shown on the article, goes to nginx.com, and couldn’t find much documentation regarding it. on nginx.com, it talked about installing it, which I wont do. Mine requires 0 downloads, and just requires replacing less than 10 characters.

Does it comply with Discord’s rate limiting?

It sends as many requests as you give it, so if anyone goes beyond the request limit, Discord will shut down the webhook, not my service. In the event someone DDOSs my website, or sends enough to trigger a possible DDOS, that IP will be removed from being able to use my service.

Is there the possibility that this will eventually shut down due to costs like hyra hooks did?

The server hosting the service has a Ryzen 9 5950X, as well as internet to allow more than enough traffic. If a bottleneck is present, it will be moved to online hosting, which will free it from any possible bottleneck. One purpose of this was to allow some load on others to lighten so that there is a less of a chance of one getting shutdown like hyra hooks did.

As always, this service is 100% free, but if you want to donate I do have a cashapp. it is $Rezokar

Special Thanks:

KadenBloxYT

10 Likes

Forgot to mention, the webhook URL on my site is not real, it was created authentically, but was deleted shortly after. It was to make a realistic one.

Wow, this is super helpful! I can see how this can be used in a variety of cases and also for beginners!

this is getting pretty interesting will take a look on it when i get the time for it thanks for it

As a free service, most people will appreciate it, however, personally, I’d instead host my own proxy service and RoProxy is already premade and takes only a little bit of setting up. It’s also much safer because as a user I’d prefer not to proxy my data through a 3rd party system I can’t rely on. With the resources out there hosting a proxy like this will cost you little or nothing.

Yeah I can understand, but this is about the best I can offer without me spending a lot on hosting.

1 Like

What’s the advantage fighting a service like Discord who doesn’t want to be your games analytical host? Why not just use Guilded, a clone of discord with the same API’s and more features?

2 Likes

A lot of people who do not play Roblox have no clue what Guilded is. If I wanted to use a different source I would much rather send data to a website instead, so no download is needed. It was for a way to everyone seeing data, and there are a lot more people on Discord than guilded.

discord is better because its faster by a billion and i hwd better experience using discord instead of guilded

Posted numerous times, but discord is NOT a logging service. You need to make that explicitly known in the OP as people will flock just to have another resource to abuse ToS with because you fail to mention it.

1 Like

Thats why in the rules of rezokar.xyz, I say to comply weith Discords TOS with EVERYTHING you send. This includes logging, or other harmful stuff. Currently I use it to send data to my bot to give people roles and such. Although, You are right I should explicitly mention it as people do not ever read the TOS for anything.

Do you plan to make this open source? Really curious to see how it works

I decided to share the POSTING side on rezokar.xyz/source

It is in Nodejs.

What does that exactly do tho

[3O Characters)

It accepts data from a source, replaces the beginning (rezokar.xyz) with discord.com and then posts it back out. Being that It posts back out from a server I have, it is not shown as coming from Roblox, and lets it through.

1 Like