Right Foot attachment in R15 Woman Right Leg has incorrect positioning

Reproduction Steps

1. In studio, use Rig Builder plugin to create an R15 Woman rig OR Enter a place with an avatar that has the Woman Right Leg - Roblox body part equipped
  2. Select RightFootAttachment in avatar to highlight position

Expected Behavior
Attachment position should be on the center of the Right Foot part in the character rig

(Adjusted positions shown below)
FootAttachments
PositionData

Actual Behavior
Attachment is offset from the Right Foot part in the character rig
FootAttachments
PositionData

Workaround
Using the character’s ankle attachment and adding increased offset to compensate for different positioning.

Issue Area: Engine
Issue Type: Display
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2021-11-01 00:11:00 (+10:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2021-12-09 00:12:00 (+10:00)

2 Likes

Related:

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for the issue report! I have filed an internal ticket.

5 Likes

thanks…hope this is fixed as it’s ruining foot armor/shoe attachments- this is one of the most popular used rigs as well

Hello - our team is in the process of going through our bundles currently and fixing issues

• since this is a popular rig, we will try and expesite looking into this.

Thank you for your patience

3 Likes

Hello - this should now be fixed, please let us know if you are seeing any additional issues. Thank you again for reporting and for the patience.

3 Likes

It appears that the woman bundle has stopped working for R6 avatars now when they were just recently working as intended. Given that they were recently working fine I believe the new bug is related to the patch that went through to fix the bug this thread was originally about and therefore is relevant here. When any part of the bundle is worn, that part appears as just being ordinary R6 avatars.

Expected look for woman bundle:

Equipped as R15 avatar:

Equipped as R6 avatar:

Edit: It appears the issue is that the R6 folders of the woman package are missing their CharacterMesh objects. I inserted all the parts of the woman bundle and the man bundle and where the man bundle still has all its CharacterMesh objects the woman bundle has none of them.

Woman bundle missing the CharacterMesh object:

Expectation (using man bundle as an example):

4 Likes

I hope this gets noticed and fixed soon, there are so many complaints about this coming to me.

I filled a bug report for that, as I also got reports for that: Woman bundle appearing blocky on R6 characters

1 Like

Thank y’all - the team will investigate. As always we appreciate the patience and reporting any issues found.

1 Like

Seems it was fixed yesterday :slight_smile:

1 Like