Ro-Tube, The Roblox Youtube [TRY]

Ehhh, but I do not think you can find the actual age of the player. So you might not be able to check if the player is <13

Iā€™ve seen countless games check if the user is <13 or 13+. So letā€™s say a GUI can only be viewed if your account is 13+.

Can you please give me some examples? Cause I have not heard of any games checking if the player is under 13. Unless uploading videos and creating the channel is all done in discord

Iā€™d also need a team of developers for all this, because this is quite a big project and Iā€™m no professional scripter.

Well, this game is deleted but there was a VC game that somehow checked if the player is <13 or 13+. If the account was <13 then they would get automatically kicked.

The uploading videos will be implemented when Roblox adds Ratings as said in RDC.

Iā€™m hoping if they do add them, only accounts that are 13+ would be able to play it in general.

I do not think it is possible. Because in another post, it is impossible to find the playerā€™s age. The game might have either randomly kicked people or juts had account age limitations. There was an answer to this here

Now we have found another issue here, payment.

I guess there should some kind of payment system that normally YouTube use to grow their product.

Sorry to say but Iā€™m not sure about thatā€¦

Maybe he can run some paid moderated advertisements? Not sure if that is against the rules though

Meaning that, it sort of like controlling your Ro-Tube channel videos, of whatā€™s their target audience, is it for kids, or or for adults, or for learning videos, etc.

Not gonna lie, Iā€™m not sure if this whole project with uploading videos, and player ads would be allowed. more so the uploading videos Iā€™ve seen countless games have ads.

Yea I guess ads can do the trick as well

Also, I like the name, Ro-Tube, sounds kinda official though, lol

You might want a team to help moderate and upload videos. Ads might not be a good idea after all as it might ruin experience especially when ad blockers cannot be used :laughing: .

1 Like

The problem is that I donā€™t think you are allowed to pay for things like this. How could people know Iā€™m not scamming?

Maybe trying to add some filters and stuff to make thing going along fine

Hmmm, my answer for the last question on the post I am reply to you is to win the trust and invite some youtubers over. There might be other ways though

Iā€™ll really need a Developement Team for all this. By this rate it would be done by 2023 and not to forget my awful scripting and APIā€™s. And Iā€™m busy with school too. :frowning:

You might want to change the name in case of copy rightsā€¦ I searched ā€œrotubeā€ (no dash) on Google and found this:

2 Likes

Well, Iā€™m bad at naming things and Iā€™m really not sure what to name it. Ro-Tube is just such a clean name.

Names are taken fastā€¦ :sad:BloxTube is also taken

Edit: Maybe something like bloxy tube?
I had to abandon my previous group cause I found out that the group name copied a non profit organisation and roblox refused to let me change my group name :confused: