Ro-Tube, The Roblox Youtube [TRY]

Well, it really has to have Tube and something Roblox related in the name.

1 Like

In fact, most of us are bothered by school homework and projects and stuff, I really understand that strss that youā€™re currently facing right now.

Maybe try finding some devs across The Roblox Developers Platform, or by Discord

I can only do so after my upcoming year end examinations which is in weeks time

Maybe not naming it with the end that says " tube " on it. Maybe some other random name that mainly focuses on that particular concept I guessā€¦

Well, finding would be kinda hard yeah, but again the big problem is that sweet payment. I only have 3 :robux: to my name.

Same here, I have currently 8 robux, and Iā€™m still working hard to get more

Maybe BloxVids? It can end with the shortform of video right?

Well, yeah I guess. It could be something like that, but it just doesnā€™t sound that appealing.

1 Like

Or I guess naming it, something like Ro-Vid, or Ro-Video

BloxyTube, YouBlock, BloxorzTube, BlockyTube, YouBloxy, VidBlox, BloxyVid?

but no need to listen to me

same here I had a hundred but it was drained and it didnā€™t make a difference

also school is hard as Iā€™m being bombarded by homework every 2 hours or so

2 Likes

I like BloxyTube and YouBlock. VidBlox sound like one of those RP games with Blox in them.

Ehhh, but YouBlock sounds like you blocking someone though :confused:

1 Like

do you want me to give you more name suggestions in PMs ? and also I can help you improve your game as I am pretty experienced in scripting I can create a volume button and other stuff if you want.

Sure, name ideas sound nice! But Iā€™m not sure about giving you permissions. And again, payments. :sad:

1 Like

I work free, as I donā€™t do scripting for the money, I do it for the experience and fun, and I promise I wonā€™t steal anything, Iā€™m not that kinda person. as my persons raised me better than that.

2 Likes

I might accept the offer of helping you after I am confident about what I know in scripting can help you. I will accept percentages or free as I want to see this role out

1 Like

Iā€™ll take some time to think about it. Iā€™m still not sure.

1 Like

This is crazy dude. I think this game has tons of potential! If you add an uploading feature, maybe comment or like or something feature, it would be sick.

It would, but itā€™s more and more work, itā€™s so muchā€¦

ok, then. I dont judge you as most people do lie and deceive, but I hope you the best of luck.