Ro-Tube, The Roblox Youtube [TRY]

Just to ask in general, what’s an average % of earnings good?

In roblox game development reddit, they say it should be more than 40% if they are working long term for you

Edit:But if you have different roles, then you can pay lesser

1 Like

for a scripter if they are doing all of the work like 50%

but like a commision would be sometimes 10-25%

(it depends on commision)

So if a game earns 10 robux, the developer earns 4 of the robux? if its 40%

1 Like

Yes, it should work that way. It is just splitting the earnings

Ah, thank you! I’ll just do a bit more digging for payments and stuff.

1 Like

yup, it isn’t too hard to calculate but sometimes the earnings come unevenly so that would be teeny bit harder.

Interesting fact for me and the game I started this project 3 or something days ago, I’m 13 and proud of how it’s coming along.

Hmmm…
Is there a way for people to upload their gameplay(Roblox recording)?
That would be a cool feature, and then you could use InGame with some script(possibly)

1 Like

No, this is not possible since roblox recordings are files and we are not allowed too upload files too games unless we have a roblox asset id of the file once it is on roblox.com

In the future, when Roblox implements uploading videos for all players, our system will be; you dm a staff member with a special role and they would add it or not allow it, if it’s inappropriate, of course!

Hello everyone, sorry for being inactive! The game has been renamed to BloxyTube for some reasons, just so you know!

There was a bit of an update with the Icon in game and you can see it in here.

[THE GAME IS BEING DEVELOPED]

I’m currently changing some thing and trying to figure out how to scale things right!

You can find the games link and server there, too!

3 Likes

Honestly this looks awesome! You can defintly use the free Roblox videos without getting copyrighted! I would defintly reupload my youtube videos on there! Tell me when it comes out!

1 Like

Haha, thanks so much! <3 I’m currently re-designing it and a new name for it. It will look more like… YouTube. And of course, I’ll remind you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which version of YouTube though? Mobile or desktop?

Desktop. Mobile is not very good.