Road Creator (Plugin)

Road Creator

Hello Developer’s!

I have thoroughly updated and modernized the TTP’s Road Creator plugin, enhancing its scripts, user interfaces, and other elements. Additionally, I offer the Powerpole Plugin , which integrates seamlessly with this plugin to add intricate details to your game.

TUTORIAL
Link

Plugins

Reporting

Should you encounter any issues with the plugin, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly via direct message at @Sim_Q1.

Price
:robux_light: 105

6 Likes

Update(1.0.1) - Tutorial has been added to the post. :slight_smile: Road Creator Tutorial

New Update - 1.0.2 Road Creator

• Organized scripts into modules for better structure.
  • Attempted to fix the issue where very short roads caused the road system to break.
  • Enhanced the road curving system for improved performance.

New Update - 1.0.3 Road Creator

• Removed duplicate cloning of embankments and walls in the road generating code.
  • Enhanced module scripts for improved performance.
  • Addressed additional bugs.

New Update - 1.0.4 Road Creator

• Added customizable intersections featuring “SnapTo” points. Ensure you select B and the SnapTo option to enable the joining of roads, facilitating seamless road connections. Intersections can now be rotated along any axis, ensuring optimal alignment.
  • Introduced default road configurations in the tutorial, which can be found here: Road Creator Tutorial.
  • Enhanced the Bezier curve generation calculation for increased accuracy and smoother curves.
  • Addressed and resolved additional bugs, enhancing user experience for smoother operation.

I love this road map it’s very cool and interesting to me

1 Like

Thank you man, I appreciate it alot! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah I really love to support everyone and anyone who wants it or needs it :smiley:

1 Like

New Update - 1.0.5 Road Creator

• Enhanced the system by adding additional intersections.
  • Introduced a new option to generate yellow lines.
  • Resolved various other bugs.
1 Like

Let’s go we got a new update that’s cool to see more updates coming keep it up -Ghoul

1 Like

New Update - 1.0.6 Road Creator

• Introduced a new option to generate double yellow lines.

New Update - 1.0.7 Road Creator

• Added feature where you can customize the strength of the roads curve. (Default is 1)
  • Improved some other scripts.