Road Creator Tutorial

Welcome to the Road Creator Tutorial.

Step No.1 - When you install the plugin in your studio, you will need to go to plugins —> and find the plugin that you installed that says Road Misc.

Step No.2 - Once you have opened the menu, you will be prompted with a UI like this in the image.

Step No.3 - First thing you do is click the button that looks like a waypoint and you will get two parts in front of your camera.

Step No.4 - Once you have gotten your two parts you will need them to look like this.

Step No.5 - After you have gotten your two parts facing each other, go ahead and select them both in workspace they should be called A and B.

Step No.6 - Once you have selected them both you can go to your road configure menu and customize your road.

Step No.7 - After customizing your road, have your two parts still selected and click the plus button on your bar at the top of your screen and you should have a road!

Step No.8 - If your road looks like this, then use the roblox rotate tool to fix this error.

Default Road Configures

LANES 1: 
Segment: 20
LShoulderWidth: 2
RShoulderWidth: 20
LaneWidth: 22
Embanks: Y
Walls: N
Bridge: Y
EndPoints: Y
Total Width: 46

LANES 2: 
LShoulderWidth: 10
RShoulderWidth: 10
Total Width: 67

LANES 3: 
LShoulderWidth: 10
RShoulderWidth: 10
Total Width: 90

Link to the plugin: Plugin

If you have any questions or problems with the plugin, please contact me via dm’s @Sim_Q1 and I’ll help you. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nice job. People could use this.

2 Likes

Thank you @thatguybarny1324 for the feedback :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey, I am currently thinking about buying this plugin as it could significantly increase my work flow in city building.

Though, I have a question, will I be able to set up custom roads?
Like will I be able to create my own ones to work with the plugins? I could really need this to create rails or custom roads for example.

4 Likes

Hey @coolcostupit,

Sorry for the late reply to your question.

In the options menu, you can customize your road by widening it, changing its color, adding embankments alongside, and generating land beneath. Additionally, you will need to edit the road lines to ensure they connect seamlessly with other roads.

5 Likes