Road2Dev! Colony! (Necroposted)

Good Day Fellow Devs

As you know I challenged myself to create a game before Quarantine ends. Here’s the Thread. Anyways I forgot to tell you guys that those were done at the first 3 days of Colony’s Birth. Anyways here’s a rundown Of everything I made in one month From learning scripting to Blender.

• Week 1
    Made Kerstel, Counterpart of SpaceX’ StarShip. Main Menu, GUI and terrain, Cam Manipulation.

https://i.imgur.com/wcU1yaI.gifv

Kerstel Finalized. (Left Cargo, Right Crewed.)

*Week 2
Brainstorming with DeadHits (Brainstormer/Idea guy)
-We thought of battles and TechTrees.
Hit Up Music Bois And made Cosmos Main Menu Song (Looped)

*Week 3
Made Atlas, Aether’s Manned Rover for Mars.

(Not Finished)

Made the Logo’s Of the whole Colony game. (Used Word and PhotoShop to remove Background.)

Aether (SpaceX In Colony)

(Not The Proper Logo I made it not clean as it will be posted here.)

Nouvant, Logo for Nasa’s Havoc Counterpart.

Kerstel’s Logo

• Week 4
    Made Nouvant, Counterpart of Nasa’s [HAVOC] (I didn’t know baking at this time)
    HAVOC project.

Summary

Aight I think that’s All… Disclaimer though that this post might Get necroposted because I have no knowledge what so ever that you’re not allowed to make Discord invites here… Please Mods I’m New Here and I didn’t know PLEASE SA- If it gets posted ill delete it, so yeah… Anyways Cosmos will be added on youtube later on, and ill start making videos about my Road2Dev. Anyways thanks again for reading this

6 Likes

I’m not using blender as much but you’re doing far better than I can. I love your project and I hope it will become successful. The only thing I could add is something to the manned rover (antenna or something) this is great! great job

2 Likes