Roblox account hacked by a ROBLOX ADMIN

my roblox account just got hacked by a roblox admin, i got a email today saying roblox support changed my email, and when i saw the new email it ended with @roblox.com

i didnt click any weird links or share anything weird with anybody, they changed my email, password, phone number, they removed my authentication through the authentication app and more, i dont know what ahppened or how this happened.

this is the last place i havent been logged out of on, they’re going through my account as i type this post using roblox studio on my account. ive sent a message to support but the chances it gets recovered are super low as it ends with roblox.com

somebody please help me, thats the only email i got.

31 Likes

i have about 146k robux in my account that im losing and it might be important to mention that this happened a day after i got denied my devex

13 Likes

Roblox support didn’t gain access to your account. Someone else did.

23 Likes

You’re getting that email message because someone changed the email address associated with your Roblox account. I highly doubt it was an admin who did this.

9 Likes

Are you able to log into your account, or no?

5 Likes

if you check what the email was changed to it shows their domain being used for the email

7 Likes

nope, they changed everything and im unable to login

6 Likes

4 Likes

The person who hacked your account changed the email address associated with your account. In this case, they changed it to an official Roblox email address.

6 Likes

I recommend you contact Roblox support as soon as possible.

4 Likes

thats really weird but and im not sure how roblox would allow that to even happen in the first place, ive contacted roblox support

4 Likes

What authentication app do you use to log into Roblox? It’s possible that it was compromised.

1 Like

i use google’s authentication app to login, and none of my accounts have had any new logins besides roblox

2 Likes

If you go into your Google account’s settings, you’ll be able to see all the devices signed into your Google account. From there, you can determine whether someone other than you is using it.

4 Likes

nope, nobody else has logged into my accounts on gmail, and they wenty through support to bypass all the security i had in place

2 Likes

The Roblox Support Team typically takes 2-3 days to respond to user requests. The only thing you can do at the moment is wait.

4 Likes

Someone probably got access to one of your session tokens then, maybe malware or a hacked extension

5 Likes

not gonna lie it could be inspected just saying, but if it is access by a roblox admin then that is really weird, I have no idea if it’s Roblox or some random dude since I don’t know what kind of email domain Roblox employees use but yeah that’s weird.

1 Like

There’s no way a legit customer support employee approved the email change to @roblox.com :skull:

29 Likes

There are plenty of teams at Roblox who use the @roblox.com domain. @3XPLs should copy and paste the email here, it could be composed of special letters and thus would mean a fake.

1 Like