Roblox account hacked by a ROBLOX ADMIN

i can send video proof showing that its real, i didnt use inspect element on it and im losing my account

thats exactly what im thinking but apparently they didnt know better

here

Inbox
Roblox no-reply <no-reply@roblox.com>

1:30 AM (14 hours ago)

to me
Hello,

This message is to notify you that the Roblox Customer Support team has updated the email address on your Roblox account 3XPLs from i************@gmail.com to b****@roblox.com. This update was made in response to a customer support ticket that was filed for the account.

If you requested this update, feel free to disregard this message.

If you did not request this update, please contact Roblox Support

Thank You,
The Roblox Team
Please do not reply to this message as the response will not be delivered to the originator.
Protect Your Account | Account Safety | Roblox Support```

and heres a photo showing it wasnt spoofed
![image|690x320](upload://fnxg79Hoe3ftwNqIculw3OCskyr.png)
2 Likes

image removed because i leaked my emailm whoopsies

sorry im not sure why the image didnt work

3 Likes

they bypassed all of that by going through roblox support, i do thankfully have some ways to prove i own this account but it might be tricky

2 Likes

Hello! This problem is indeed interesting. The situation is weird because the new email address seems to be owned by Roblox themself. However, it also states that this is the effect of a customer support ticket that you filed which is an important clue.

I managed to find a list with all the Roblox official mail addresses . There are only a few addresses that seem to match the one you show (starting with the letter B).

My questions are:
Are you part of the beta program?
Did you open any tickets lately?

Also, the best shot is to open a ticket (which you probably already did) and wait.

2 Likes

are you sure itā€™s robLox, and not robIox?

For change email they need to know your PIN. Next they need PIN from email message. So if they doesnā€™t got your mail they couldnā€™t do it.

What OS are you using?
Your account was connected to one of discord servers?

im not a part of the roblox beta program, and yes i did open a ticket lately, i was trying to use devex for the first time and they denied me

yeah, ive made sure the email wasnt spoofed and that the domain is real, its a real email and im unable to access my account.

im on Windows, and no i dont believe ive been connected to any discord servers with my roblox account besides bloxlink, which i made sure was the real bloxlink

also as no surprise to many of you guys, i was denied when i sent a ticket.
i will be sending another one and if this does not work i will try to get the attention of a roblox administrator which uses the devfourms by mentioning them here

1 Like

I understand. If you want, here is a list with the addresses. Maybe you see one that could match and you did something related to it in the past ( List of Roblox emails | Roblox Wiki | Fandom )

1 Like

thank you, ill continue to update this thread as long as i can (until i get logged out of the devfourms) or until my roblox account has been recovered.

i appreciate your help alot

Did you verify your account with an ID?

2 Likes

yup, my roblox account is ID verified but i dont believe support is allowed to see our IDā€™s as its considered personal information and roblox would likely consider it a security risk.

i did send my full name on the ID when i sent my second ticket

1 Like

Iā€™m just wondering if the @roblox.com email domain can be obtained by other people outside of Roblox too.

1 Like

i know of some sites which have their subdomains hijacked and used for emails or hosting scams (microsoft was one of them i believe), but that wouldve meant it wouldve had to been something like @subdomainnamehere.roblox.com, instead its the raw roblox domain name.

After looking on the list more, no official department addresses matches the one you haveā€¦

1 Like

do you guys know if im able to contact roblox support by emailing them directly? i didnt use the online site ticket system as im unable to attach images and videos with my voice in it

i sent a email directly to support-en@roblox.com

1 Like