Roblox account hacked by a ROBLOX ADMIN

Just do it man. There’s still hope.

Try not to stay for too long. They might discontinue supporting you if the account has been hacked a long while ago.

Good luck with it! I’ll try to help as much as I can!

Keep us updated!

If you forgot, their customer support number was (888)-858-2569

If you’re not in the USA, then you should add ‘001’ before their number. 0018888582569

If you’re under the age of 18, then you’ll have to have someone who sounds old to appeal on-phone beyond you. A family member for example. Because they’ll tell you to contact them via email if you’re under 18. If you said you’re above 18 while you’re not, they’ll just judge your voice and hang up on you.

Not sure if this is true, but some random guy on Truecaller said they’re open and active from Monday to Friday, and they usually hang up on people who call them on Saturdays or Fridays. Call them in the afternoon or a few hours after afternoon (2-5 PM) on a day from Monday to Friday.

1 Like

I feel really bad for you, and I still can’t believe Roblox hasn’t improved their moderation. I’ve also seen this happen to alot of people recently… really suspicious…

The same customer support who wouldnt change my age when I accidentally set it to 5 years old (im an idiot I know) even tho I provided ID and other forms of proof of my age but the second I said I got hacked they did it in an instant? yeah roblox moderators and support aint exactly prize chickens

1 Like

alright thank you!!! i might actually call in today, but we will see how that goes

1 Like

the account this thread was created on was technically correctly moderated (read into the thread im sorry im too lazy to get the message), but im technically not supposed to have access to this account which makes locking the account justified. ALTHOUGH, my original account 3X_PL was unjustly moderated, but im unsure if its worth the effort to get back or if i should just move on

1 Like

you can change your roblox age now if you set it to be below the age of 13, but you need to provide identification

If the method @HDTheLegend used to regain access to his account worked for him, then it will probably work for you too, because you’re in the same situation as him.
Why not do the same thing he did?

back then if you set it below they basically treated you like a toddler, I dunno how different it is now but im glad they updated it cause it was annoying for me haha

1 Like

my original account was terminated for a different reason about 2 years ago

1 Like

No, I mean you can contact them saying that you were hacked and the hacker changed your account’s email address to a new one you don’t have access to, and that you’d like to have your account secured with the original email

That’s how @HDTheLegend got his account back. He requested his account to be secured with the original one, and they accepted his request right away.

This method will probably work for you, as you still have access to the original email.

wait… are you still paying for premium, or do you have lifetime?

1 Like

unfortunately i have no way to cancel my premium subscription, so its going to be renewing itself forever (or until it somehow stops auto charging me)

ive tried this but unfortunately it did not work :frowning:

1 Like

Ok, but we should try it again with the updated method.

Do I have permission to appeal beyond you? I’ll just type in your original account’s email and paste the chatgpt message and click submit.

I won’t do it until you say yes do it or no dont do it. it’s entirely up to you.

You can use the support team. Then it dosnt matter how good you protected your account. Give them a fake proof that you own them and the there you you go.

Please STOP revealing their full email address. You overly mentioned this address in multiple instances. It is absolutely unnecessary to remind OP of their own email address over and over again in a public forum post.

2 Likes

On your end: You can freeze your card, or transfer all funds into another account (if you are paying for Premium using a debit card).

You can also call your bank for additional support or email Roblox to cancel your subscription.

1 Like

Just deleted it from all of my posts. Sorry about that.

This account should be banned as Password Guessing will get accounts terminated as per TOS.
However, there is no way accounts should be being “locked” by having the email changed to a @Roblox.com domain. They would most-certainly have been moderated properly with a moderation note. It could be possible there is a rouge moderator, considering this is not a unique case. It would seem really weird that Roblox would have a policy that they change your email as a means to lock your account when they could just ban it.

You MUST appeal within 30 days and receive your decision with that appeal. It’s already too late. It does not matter if you are innocent or not. In addition, you were already given a decision, and that is final 99.99% of the time. Re-instating an account after 2-3 years of being banned and having your appeal denied is ridiculous.

Just make a new account at this point.

1 Like

Hi, your account isn’t hacked nor compromised.

Your account is in hold with the email: [blank@roblox.com] due to your DevEx request, and your account has been connected with a previously terminated account while being flagged as suspicious thus making it look like it’s compromised.

What you can do is create a support ticket (Account Hacked Or Can’t Log In > Account Hacked), with the email of your account, it is still connected. Please explain your situation thoroughly.

2 Likes