Roblox account hacked by a ROBLOX ADMIN

They think that you are password guessed because you have been active after 13 years.

1 Like

yeah im not too sure what else to do, i can send another support ticket or try mentioning/pinging a moderator here

Looking at this screenshot, I notice the game flex your account age. Is it possible someone from this game reported your account as being stolen or password guessed like other people have mentioned?

DevEx can be denied for multiple reasons. I highly recommend that you leave this thread alone as you have nothing to bring to the conversation and keep going off topic.

You have a grudge against OP, we get it. All you do is argue with everyone in the replies and try to flame OP. Stop making baseless accusations.

Go do something more constructive with all the time you spend replying on this thread. Nobody wants the negative energy you bring here.

He got the Flex your Account Age badge before he voted for the 8th Bloxy Awards, so that can’t be, because that was 3 years ago.

1 Like

Everyone, I put one of my alt accounts in the same situation he’s currently in, and I was able to get it back, and secure it with the email I was using to contact them, instead of the new verified email. (in this case it’s b****@roblox.com)

@3XPLs, I’ll tell you what to do, but reply to this so I know that you’re still reading these replies, because you seem to be ignoring them. :confused:

1 Like

How did you put the account in the same situation he is in?

sorry, im still looking at these messages but i havent been replying as ive been trying to get the situation fixed.

1 Like

You replied to me while I’m testing the solution.

I’m re-testing it with a different email to make sure it really works. If it work again, I’ll tell you what to do.

Just answer this question, do you still remember some of your Account Info? (The date of birth to which your account was set to, Language, Account Location, Gender of your account, Theme, Communication Settings, etc)

1 Like

yup i remember all of this info

1 Like

There’s still a high chance! ‎ ‎ ‎

1 Like

Not gonna lie, the person who hacked your account probably tricked a support agent into swapping your email and being able to swap ownership with an @roblox.com email

Roblox also outsources their emails to India as well and these people assuming Roblox’s bad moderation past are under paid.

1 Like

unfortunately i gave all of that info to support, including billing info and place files, and videos but i was still denied. i might try to message a admin on the devfourms

1 Like

Just do what I’m going to tell you.

• Head to Roblox Support (without logging into any account), and enter the Date Of Birth that is associated with your Roblox account.

• Fill out the form, entering your account username @3XPLs, your real name and your account’s original email, and also the device on which you use Roblox.

• Categorize the form under Account Hacked Or Can’t Log In > Account Hacked.

• In Description of Issue, paste this.

Hello,

My account was unfortunately hacked into, and the hacker changed my account’s original email address to another email, and now I can’t get the unique code sent on the new email to log into my account.

I’ll do my best to prove my ownership of the account, as I remember some of my account’s personal info.

Replace the three dots with your account info, and double check them and make sure they’re correct

1- My account’s Display Name is …

2- My account’s Date of Birth is set to …

3- My account’s gender is set to …

4- My Account Location is set to …

5- My account Language is …

6- My account Theme is …

7- My Communication Setting is set to …

8- My Other Settings is set (in order) to …

I proved my ownership of the account.

Please secure my account with the email I’m using to contact you, instead of the current one, because I apparently did not request this.

Thank you for your help.

This is how I got my alt account back.

3 Likes

You don’t, they simply told them to use either their own email as a placeholder or as an urgent one to “protect” their account.

Hey man, really sorry for that. I’ll try to appeal for you. For my opinion, you should keep posting everywhere that your account got hacked, and making yourself noticeable. Recommend emailing this: appeals@roblox.com, accounts@roblox.com, roblox@gdpr-rep.com (if you’re from Europe), Illegal Content Report Form - Roblox, since technically you have your IP in your account

1 Like

Any updates on your case?

character limit

Any updates???

still nothing besides my email being denied, i got logged out of this account on my phone but just discovered im still here it on my computer

I wouldn’t put it past them. It does sound like soemthing they’d do.

1 Like