Roblox account hacked by a ROBLOX ADMIN

Literally all of your replies to this post have been accusing 3XPL of something for seemingly no reason, while every other person is being understanding. I shouldn’t have to clarify this is a discussion for support, in other words helping people, and it’s very clear you’re not here to help with anything. About the message I’m replying to, you didn’t bother to clarify what posts you were seeing on his group or include a screenshot

If you’re not here to help then you can leave

1 Like

im not sure what group you are talking about at all, and if you went trhroiugh the posts you would find the ban reason was a false ban. and i agree with equin said, i did nothing to you and you just want to find dirt on me, just because you own a game with 4 million visits doesnt give you the right to treat me like this, you can reply but ill be ignoring your messagfes from now on.

good. day.

Not sure if it’s obvious enough, but it literally says they were griefing in the comments. Not sure why you’d make a message siding with a random player over the actual owner of the game just to dig up dirt. You definitely knew that was a bad point before sending your message, you are absolutely not here to help

Edit: I’d like to add that banning someone from your game isn’t a good reason to have your account locked, if it’s your game then you can ban whoever you want for any reason. Your message is not relevant to the topic of OP’s account either

2 Likes

Maybe it’s one of those corrupt admins, there have been a lot of those in roblox history, maybe there’s more.

How does his join date and visited places affect if he’s a scammer? Maybe he doesn’t play many roblox games and is a motivated developer?

Place visits are visits in owner places. So it’s very confusing how he could get 140K robux from 1500 visits

This sounds like places that he played, because it was worded “Visited Places”
Now I know what you mean, and I get what you’re talking about :slight_smile:

Edit:

Nevermind he’s right

1 Like

Ok and as I have said before, he was a developer for the game “Tower Creator” before he got hacked. I am also a developer for that game so I am using my credibility to confirm that he actually worked for that game, and that is how he got the majority of his robux.

1 Like

It’s not ok to make accusations such as the ones you’re making… especially considering you have little evidence to back them up.

1 Like

Because he got demoted when he had his account hacked, which I literally just said in my last message:

Can we just get a mod or an admin in here to remove this dude? He’s intentionally causing arguments based off 0 evidence

I manually reported his posts. Most of them should’ve been deleted.

2 Likes

hey im back, there was alot of messages i was going to reply to from this guy, but it looks like hes decided to delete most of them. i think some are screenshotted so i might still be able to, but you can clearly see im a scripter from my devfourm posts (although, there is not much)

(post deleted by author)

Ok you don’t know that, he received an email telling him that the email on his account was changed, and it never said anything about the account being locked. That’s an assumption

1 Like

Yes we already know this, it’s been talked about for this entire discussion

1 Like

In another topic you write that u got ban two times before.
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/roblox-moderation-needs-to-be-addressed/1709732/1662

this is no secret, and you’re still causing issues.

???

1 Like

I’m pretty sure those are unrelated to this case

2 Likes

Roblox Support at its finest :clap:

At least they should’ve asked for more information instead of just declining your request outright.

1 Like