Roblox account hacked by a ROBLOX ADMIN

PG’d stands for Password guessed. You can read more about it here: Roblox Wiki

2 Likes

I just called and pressed 1, and was told by the pre-recorded message that id have to use the support form to be assisted with any issues, which wont work.

im debating if i should pretend im an adult and continue going forward with the customer support call, the last thing i want is to get in deeper trouble especially because that old account is ID verified, and if i was a parent i wouldnt be able to deeply explain the situation

2 Likes

Continue as if you were an adult. Try to deeper your voice, because they most likely will judge it. Press 2, and then press 2 again, and then explain the situation.

I don’t think I get it.

Are you still logged in? If so, try setting your birthday under 13 (not too young since you can’t change it back), then the verified email on the account will reset and you can set your parent email. For this to work, it’s to hope your authenticator/password are still the same.

The reason the malicious actor used @roblox.com could be to make it much more complicated to convince support to get the account back, and to reset your 2FA if they had PG’d it already.

As you mentioned your account was originally stolen, it’ll be hard to recover it though.

ROBLOX does this all the time they never help people who get hacked. I had something similar happen to my account and support wouldn’t help me because they lost their data from a certain time period and even though i sent them emails proving I am the original account holder they never let me access my account. Gogeta - Roblox

1 Like

What happened exactly to your account? Did you forget password, 2FA, etc.

I got hacked by a bot that changed my email address that was verified but ROBLOX lost their records for the verified emails and when the email was changed they no longer had my old email on file or a record of my email being associated with my account. even though I had copies of emails from them. Then after months of trying to communicate with customer service and being told they cannot talk to me because my email is not associate with the account.
I told them look into it.
I said the account hasn’t been logged on since this date and time because I got hacked. (to this day not logged in since)

I told them my email address for my account was this email address literally yesterday. ( I messaged them immediately)

I said check the IP of who changed the password. (probably in a country no where near the account is played)

They do not do anything to help people who have been genuinely hacked.
Also, I joined ROBLOX early so they had a verification system and gave you a hat then changed it at some point to where you were supposed to reverify I’d guess.

I wish you luck.

1 Like

This doesn’t work always, but you can go to Roblox Support and fill out the form. Enter the email which was used to be the verified email on your account. Then, categorize your form under Account Hacked Or Can’t Log In > Account Hacked.

In description of issue, tell them that you were hacked and you’ll try your best to prove your ownership of the account.

Then, send them personal info about your account that the account owner only knows (Date of birth, gender of the account, Language of the account, Account Location, Theme, Privacy Settings, Other Settings)

I once tried this method and it worked. I had email1@gmail.com verified on my account, and then I changed it to email2@gmail.com. I contacted them and entered the first email, which is no longer associated with my account. I sent them the personal info of my account mentioned above, and they secured my account with the email I’m using to contact them (email1@gmail.com), instead of the new email (email2@gmail.com)

Try this. It might work

Make a new ticket and ask “Can I speak with a superior regarding a serious concern?” and wait for someone to respond who seems legitimate. I did this once and got someone who I suspect is from Roblox HQ and they helped me. If someone from HQ answers, put EVERYTHING in one message. Summarize it (to an extent) so they can easily read over it and assist you.

Plan B (although I wouldn’t recommend it) is to say something about Terms of Service, violation of the contract Roblox signed, against some law, and threaten to get a lawyer :sob:

3 Likes

I say the same. Everyone who got their accounts disabled unfairly should threaten a lawsuit against Roblox.

1 Like

You cannot recover your past account, after getting terminated, you have 7 days to appeal before all data related to your account is permanently deleted, This has happened to me and others and honestly its just tough luck.

1 Like

I once accidentally used a free model that contained some rule breaking script inside it and then my account got terminated just because of a game that used that model. Now it’s unrecoverable.

I didn’t even bother to appeal it. Instead of appealing, i tweeted it (The tweet no longer exists, i deleted it because i feel like i’m not recognized).

I mean i’ve got over 10 roblox accounts, because i don’t know either why.:sob:

1 Like

I honestly forgot every usernames of those accounts i own.:sob:

1 Like

Eh, still, losing an account sucks.

I am glad now that I am more responsible with studio enough to not get my account banned.

I think I am 1 strike away from termination atm for “harrassment” in text chat.

Some bans are false but some are justified.

I agree with what you said above.

I’m also glad about that…

if the phone support line ends up not wotking, ill try this out as soon as i can.

ill be ca.,lling either today or tommorow and ill kepe yall updated

1 Like

Yep. I won’t deny that I’ve done that a few times, and it has managed to get the attention of a real support person who knows what they are doing. Would only recommend it if you actually had some ground to cover.

If the account was really originally PG’ed, I doubt you’d be able to get access to the account- regardless of how long you had access to it or “owned it”. I put emphasis on “original” to explain it, it should be self-explanatory.
But, my question is how did the account get flagged to moderation so long after it was originally PG’ed? (if your family member did manage to PG it).

Anyhow, I wish you luck in restoring your account. Moderation isn’t exactly at its best so it may take some time.

1 Like