Roblox account hacked by a ROBLOX ADMIN

i think my account ended up getting flagged because i tried to devex on this account because they denied it due to account ownership concerns

also thank you :pray:

1 Like

stuff has been happening irl, i havent had much time to myself so i am yet to call roblox’s support line. i will let you guys know once i do so

1 Like

Good luck! Similar to what @DeVague_RBLX said- if they refuse to restore your account, threaten legal action.

2 Likes

Just like someone had said in the reply above,

It seems like you will most likely not get your account back. Your final resort would be either to threaten with legal action, or make posts about your situation in other social media platforms

3 Likes

ill most likely be calling roblox’s customer support line today, if this doesn’t work i do have another way i could contact an admin directly, but for some reason it gets me extremely nervous to think about so im unsure if i will attempt it or not.

i will keep this thread updated and hopefully be able to update you guys today.

EDIT: could not call today, will attempt tommorow

2 Likes

haha, first wrong step is believing in KreekCraft

3 Likes

Nah, it’s real. He refreshed the page multiple times in front of the viewers. That ensures that he didn’t edit the console or something.

1 Like

Any updates? I would like an update, did you call yet or no? There may be still some hope left

I guess he just gave up…

not yet, things irl have been getting progressively worse for me and the time i have free to call them ends up becoming time i need to myself to relax, i do desperately want to call them but i need my day to be stress-free or atleast not as stressful first.

im still here, just irl issues causing lots of delays

1 Like

Take your time bud. We’ll be waiting.

1 Like

I mean… They didn’t really do anything wrong, but I guess it is still against the rules

1 Like

Roblox forgives some people sometimes, if it’s been over 5 years after they “stole” or in this case, PG’d the account, or if they spent a lot of money, they gotta make business decisions.

May be false

And you expect OP to communicate on the developer forum using that restricted account how, exactly…? This reply is less than helpful, especially because you’re pinging an account that isn’t used to do what you’re asking. Let the moderators do their job.

Bro thinks Roblox will see their reply

2 Likes

??? first of all, the deletion note on 3X_PL says im allowed on the platform and that i could make a new reply,
SECOND of all, ive already explained that this deletion was false and how it was false, and how i got deleted.
THIRD, if you decided to read my messages here, you wouldnt have sent such a rude and accusatory reply

take some time to read my thread please, the answer for many of your questions will be in here
although if you dont feel like reading through all of it, i can give a short tldr.

1 Like

also i believe we have spoken before, i recognize your name from somewhere and i think we might’ve been friends at some point, either that or i read your name somewhere in a different thread

1 Like

actually, i DO know where you’re from. you joined the roblox research panel’s group WITHOUT being a member of the RRP, and said “I need an invite to the panel!!”. and when i pointed it out, it seems like you decided to try and find dirt on me and stumbled upon this thread.

you have since then deleted your post on the group wall. and sent a new one telling people to ‘throw stones at new3XPL’
id recommend you leave the group as you’re breaking the tos yourself, pretending like you were selected for this program.

2 Likes

update; the person i was talking about in this message seems to have decided to delete their message in the thread!!! looks like they’re following my new main account though

2 Likes