Roblox ads manager gives just few impressions

This bug appearing 5 times from last weekend for a week.
Roblox Support doesnt respond about it for 6 days
Bug Support Team in forum also for 3 days

Actually, my first ad got right impressions based on its budget… I think. It might be less too

Tomorrow weekend again but m not sure that they would respond to me before that.
Returning credits is natural but how about my wasted time almost a week spent to make ads with bugs and to wait their response?
I dont think that my game has value of only under 20 impression.
And impressions should be just based on its budget even if my game has terrible value.

I just want to know other methods to advertise my game or the mechanism of ads manager. pls help me

1 Like

From what I’ve heard, the new sponsorship system is buggy right now. I’ve seen some people getting the same problem where they get a tiny amount of impressions for the amount of money they spent on the ad. It seems like it’s improved since December, but personally I’m just using banner ads for now out of the fear I’ll throw 20 dollars down the drain. They’re not as good as sponsorships but at least the system has remained stable.

1 Like

Is banner ads impressed like its frequency? (120k impressions for 5700 robux)
I dont know the number of impression is right from I spent.

If it frequent same or more than ad manager, It would be better to use banner

Well, overall how it used to be (I think) sponsorships were better than banner ads and always seemed to give more impressions, they also can’t be blocked by a user’s AdBlock. However now that Roblox changed it and it’s being buggy for some people, banner ads are the more reliable option for now. They might give less impressions overall but it’s consistent. Also, you have the option to spend a lot less robux on banner ads, whereas Roblox makes you pay 2,800 robux for the ad credits or whatever

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.