Roblox Application Crashing for "unregisterMemoryPrioritizationCallback"

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Open A game start playing for some minute.
  2. Roblox Freeze without any sense and the application closes.

System Information:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600 6-Core Processor
Memory RAM: 32GB
GPU 0: AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT

A Private Message is associated to this post with Log Dump, you can see that in sessions where the client crashes the unregisterMemoryPrioritizationCallback is inserted While in a normal session where it doesn’t crash, it isn’t inserted in log dump.

Expected behavior

Client Should Not Crash and you should be able to play for hours without crashing.

A private message is associated with this bug report

1 Like

Hello, thank you for the report.

The logs you provided seem to be from the 611 release of Roblox client.

Knowing that bug reports can take time to be posted in this category, can you confirm if you still have this issue in the 613 Roblox client?

Meanwhile we will check if this is something we fixed in 611.

Hello,

Not sure when 613 version released, last version officially published was this: Release Notes for 612

I can confirm that recently so like 1-2 days ago happened again which was after 612 released, so yeah

I will try to reproduce again this evening and if it crash again I will send log dump in the private message if it might help.

All attached log files show a normal application exit triggered by user.

I recommend removing the current log files and playing until Roblox crashes to make sure the latest log file is from the session with the crash and not from any other successful session.

Hello @WheretIB ,

I Played yesterday with my friend and the crash Happened again (Game Freeze and close without a reason), as you said i cleared all my log before starting playing

as you can see there only 2 log, Added this 2 log in my private message.

Hello.
We have released 615 Client yesterday, do you or other people still experience these issues after an update?

Hello yes @WheretIB ,

After searching a bit i found that this solution might help, i unistalled my oculus software / app (https://oculus.com/) and roblox Apparently stopped closing randomly.
Might think that at this point is somethig related to this software.

Hello @WheretIB ,

An update on this after deleting Ocolus software I am no longer facing this problem. So the issue is due to that software as someone else reported, I suggest looking at this point what’s wrong with Ocolus software file.

Thank you, you can close this post as my problem is resolved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.